Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I signed up apparently back in 2011 (I do NOT remember this...) and then again at PAX with the same email. At the PAX booth signup there was nothing in that form about a group.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I checked mine.

Nothing.
frown.png

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
No e-mail either.

Taken from:http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/04...-beta-testing/

A representative of Carbine Studios emailed us saying, "We have already seen a phenomenal response from our fans and are looking to continually add thousands of players throughout closed beta test 1 to come check out the great content we've been talking about for months. Our closed beta testing process is not a typical weekend event, but instead it will last for several weeks, giving players ample time to come in and check out the factions, races and classes they may choose to play when WildStar launches later this year."

Looks like it won't just be beta weekend invites. Offering my soul for an invite now.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
VICTORY!
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

Greetings, XXXXX XXXXX!

Congratulations! It has come to the attention of Protostar's market research division - Protostar Black Ops - that you have, advisedly or not, signed on to assist Protostar subsidiary Carbine Studios with the Nexus Simulation Project (Codename: WildStar Beta). If you did indeed intend to sign up for this momentous and eminently profitable enterprise, please accept this randomly formulated code key and make a copy of it using the writing implement or electronic text program of your choice. Then be sure to use this key when you visit -insert web link here- to create your Simulation Profile.

Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Further details on accessing the Simulation Client and your forum account will be provided after creating your Simulation Profile. Before creating your Simulation Profile, you'll have a rare opportunity to fill out the legally mandated Digital Non-Disclosure Agreement! As we say at Protostar, "You haven't read and understood an agreement until you've read and understood a Protostar Digital Non-Disclosure Agreement!"

Yours in profitability,
P.T. Rotostar
CEO, Protostar Corporation
Head of Operations, Protostar Black Ops

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Super jealous of anyone that got into beta. I was hoping name dropping Draegan would get us all in.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm really looking forward to this, but it may have to be a spare time game for me due to the pvp aspect. If the best this can offer is 40 vs 40 then that's not going to be enough. Maybe there's info out there that we don't know, but from what I've heard the warplots are going to be either 20 vs 20 or 40 vs 40.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Taking PMs from people who got in about the 2 missing classes, wondering if they went standard shit or are trying to innovate a bit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really looking forward to this, but it may have to be a spare time game for me due to the pvp aspect. If the best this can offer is 40 vs 40 then that's not going to be enough. Maybe there's info out there that we don't know, but from what I've heard the warplots are going to be either 20 vs 20 or 40 vs 40.
Arenas too small?

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
For PRX that's definitely too small. Other than that though, I'm loving what I'm seeing and hearing.