Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my invite, made a new NCSoft account, worked fine. Except, the WildStar forums show my old display name (tied to stress test/closed beta account), rather than the new one I setup during the new account setup.

No additional keys here.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i'd like some beta keys
smile.png

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Is beta starting up sooner than December ? No key here either.
As of right now, servers are not up. I'm guessing they are seeing how many of the new invites sighup, then maybe send invite to the previous beta testers, then probably bring servers up once they have a good sized group to test with.

I was a stress tester in the beta but I did not receive a beta code.
We have promised all of our Stress Testers that they would be included in later betas. However, we're not quite ready for that step with this first round of Winter Beta. We will be getting all the players who were able to Stress Test in as full beta testers in a later round of Winter Beta.

/sigh

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait for beta to resume. This has been the only MMO title that's looked like it can hold my attention for more than a few months in a very long time. I appreciate that they've taken the time to delay it to make sure that the game is fun. My only concern is they still haven't shown any end game content however they've certainly said all the right things in reference to their plans for it.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked that latest Dev Speak with the Warrior class, but was somewhat concerned with the changes to Telegraphs. Just seems to be revealing too much info to the player, making it way to hand-holdy and easy. I feel like less information given would be better and require more skill from the player (which is already a low requirement since the shapes on the ground already give away way too much on their own).

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I liked that latest Dev Speak with the Warrior class, but was somewhat concerned with the changes to Telegraphs. Just seems to be revealing too much info to the player, making it way to hand-holdy and easy. I feel like less information given would be better and require more skill from the player (which is already a low requirement since the shapes on the ground already give away way too much on their own).
I've never really understood this complaint. How exactly is not knowing wtf is happening showing skill? Just jump around and guess shit? Every game has had telegraphs, the biggest complaint is the hit box of the telegraph not matching the spell effect on screen (think defile). I would at least try it first to see how it is.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then turn it off, you can. See how long you last.