Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
Giving away beta keys for this weekend.

http://logt.ly/WildStarbetakey
Thanks for this just got one myself
smile.png

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
Have they released a beta schedule for those who pre-ordered?
According to the Pre-order FAQ:

In between pre-order going live and launch, there will be four beta partner weekends. While everyone else will be required to obtain a key to participate in the beta weekend, you will have immediate access to each event. The currently scheduled weekends are:

Friday, March 21st, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, March 23rd, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, April 4th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 6th, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, April 18th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 20th, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, May 2nd, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, May 4th, 11:59PM PDT

odekthal_sl

shitlord
yes they did
http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/preorder/_sl said:
In between pre-order going live and launch, there will be four beta partner weekends. While everyone else will be required to obtain a key to participate in the beta weekend, you will have immediate access to each event. The currently scheduled weekends are:
Friday, March 21st, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, March 23rd, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, April 4th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 6th, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, April 18th, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, April 20th, 11:59PM PDT
Friday, May 2nd, 7:00AM PDT through Sunday, May 4th, 11:59PM PDT
All dates and times are subject to change, so please keep an eye on the WildStar website, Facebook, and Twitter for updates.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
These designers need to go back to the drawing board and really start from the ground up with some new ideas. The endgame has become all about gear - gear checks, gear drops, etc - all the wonder of being somewhere awesome (entering vp, entering pofire the first time) is gone.
How can you take a shit on the "current" end game of gear grinding, and then in the very next sentence, talk about how awesome gear/item drop gating for content was. It just blows my mind.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The awesome moment in VP was because we all poop socked the GD pained soul and verix in KC for days =(

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am patching it quite quickly now, though I am assuming my beta access from winter is no longer good.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I am patching it quite quickly now, though I am assuming my beta access from winter is no longer good.
Correct. I was in the winter beta, just completed my pre-order, and patched up the beta client and while you can launch the game no realms available.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Friend of mine preordered the game and is telling me that they gave him two serial codes to unlock the full game. Is he mistaken or is this happening to anyone else?

Stave

Potato del Grande
Friend of mine preordered the game and is telling me that they gave him two serial codes to unlock the full game. Is he mistaken or is this happening to anyone else?
If it's anything like FFXIV, one preorder code is for the early access weekends/preorder bonuses, one is for the full game unlock at launch.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I keep getting failed on patcher, 70% of the time before actually getting to the patcher.

How big is the file and is it possible to download the beta client with a torrent?

Also how many levels can I get in the weekend beta say playing 5-6 hours a day? is it worth going medic healer? or will i not really get a real shot at trying it out?

Madsapper

Pre-order accounts are limited to lvl 17 during the beta weekends. You'll be able to heal the first adventure at lvl 15.

Helldiver

Did the Green Man Gaming thing, came out to $48. At least it doesn't feel as bad as $60 for some reason. Left it patching overnight without issue.