Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

gogojira_sl

shitlord
This is why you get suckers to buy into earliest, earlier and early access. You can even call them beta and alpha and shit like that.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Worst launch in history. :p
Fuck this, how do I cancel my preorder? I've got a pile of fresh socks ready to be pooped in, and the authentication server has the audacity to block me from entering? I am going back to TESO. Amateurs. Many Chua will pay for this shit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish you guys weren't rolling on a PVE server. I don't see the point to be honest. You are simply taking an option that is part of the game away from yourself by choosing PVE IMO. PvP you have to actively look for players to kill and you can avoid them if you want. PVE you give yourself no choice.
Sure you do, hit that BG queue and bam you will probably find pvp faster then trying to find someone questing :p

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I wish you guys weren't rolling on a PVE server. I don't see the point to be honest. You are simply taking an option that is part of the game away from yourself by choosing PVE IMO. PvP you have to actively look for players to kill and you can avoid them if you want. PVE you give yourself no choice.
The game doesn't really support open world PVP in any meaningful sense. On top of that, instanced PVP is something they are actively developing and incentivizing. There's no point, unless you really just want to gank or be ganked. From all my years on PVP servers in WoW, I can't really think of but a handful of situations where PVP was ever 'meaningful', IE actually stopped a world boss kill or something. If you like trolling lowbies, sure I guess it's 'content'. Most of the time the douchebags are the ones on your faction anyway, because you can read what they're typing.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Ok I am taking my socks and going home (to bed). I gotta work in the morning and I'm too old for this shit. See you bitches in the morning, hopefully servers work then.