Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I claimed my title, costume, eye patch, and bag. I lost the bag though (apparently this is happening to basically everyone that gets it?) when you log out or when the server crashes the bag disappears, but of course says you have already claimed it. Apparently this is also happening with boom box stuff but I didn't claim any of those yet. I would just wait on bag and boom boxes for a day or so, the costume stuff and titles seem to stay after crashes (even if my settings don't).

There is also a tab on your claim window for stuff you already have, so maybe the bag is there, didn't check and won't be back in until tonight.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
4 hour queue to get into Stormtalon. I'll see you bros then. This gives me time to cut the grass, and play more MK8. Who do I PM for a guild invite? I am Coleslaw

Needless

Toe Sucker
4 hour queue? jesus christ.
Oh well, i have too much shit to do tonight/today i'll be back on at some point tomorrow~

Godspeed bros, i only got to level 11 so far

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
4 hour queue to get into Stormtalon. I'll see you bros then. This gives me time to cut the grass, and play more MK8. Who do I PM for a guild invite? I am Coleslaw
Voldeth, Pajac, Taxt, or Cinge have guild invite privilege. Just PM when you're on.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
If you didn't know; deadlock extended + keybind freedom makes this game play very similar to Tera, except no animation locks, and no elin.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Sounds good brosephs. Coleslaw the robot warrior will be on. I do not have a neckbeard, and I am able to breath through my nose. I am a raider

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there a TL;DR summary of what mods I need? I ended up on Stormtalon... Exile. Womp womp.

Can anyone claim their preorder house, bag or title?
Warbringer, Dominion, Bellend
Took my bag, didn't bother with house or title yet.

Edit: Aogina in game, add me!

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, about the queue, I popped in a couple times where it gave me some ungodly estimate like 1-2 hours and I was in within 10-15 minutes. YMMV obviously but don't let it psych you out.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Earlier the queue was moving fast, but now it has slowed to a crawl, I've been in about 45 minutes and still at 397

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
holy shit loading into the second zone (first zone off the ship) is taking forever.

edit: seemed to be a bug, couldn't load into the first off-ship world, created a new character, loaded it, switched to my main, loaded in no problem.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
1500+ queue for Stormtalon.
mad.png

Sucks especially when you simply DC for a few minutes and get put back at the end. You'd think they'd give a little more leeway.

Caliane

yeah, i said screw it, and rolled on one of the new servers. bloodsworn.
Also, playing exile.

Instant login