Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Barakas

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, they are doing a last minute hotfix before live tomorrow. I also heard they were going to add some additional servers as well.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ugh server reboot... This game is fun as hell, though. Just was in an area that was done up like an alien movie. Giant alien ruins, super dark with helmet lights and zombie thing eggs you have to crush. Really cool atmosphere. There's more varied settings/tone/landscape in one zone in this game than the entirety of most MMOs. If you enjoyed ESO, you can find an emo-dark forest zone here too, though.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, so far... And I can't believe I'm saying this... But it's living up to the hype for me. Just went to an adventure on an asteroid called M-13 where you can stand on the edge and see Nexus. Killed aliens and shit. Was cool beans. The combat is pretty fun. I've heard that it's shallow in the beginning and gets better as you go.

I wanted to go set up my house, but servers went down.
frown.png

Oldbased

> Than U
Servers down? Got network unavailable error
Ya I assume so. I was in process of making a account in case I got a guest pass and suddenly everything says under maintenance now.
Noticed after this patch those wanting to transfer can to select servers however.

NA
?Pergo to Rowsdower
?Pago to Rowsdower
?Widow to Rowsdower
?Stormtalon to Mikros
?Caretaker to Orias

Kind of amazing they got this out this fast. They must have already planned ahead. I remember some MMOs taking months( or was it years? Mythic?) to get it in and it was still buggy

Stave

Potato del Grande
Ya I assume so. I was in process of making a account in case I got a guest pass and suddenly everything says under maintenance now.
Noticed after this patch those wanting to transfer can to select servers however.

NA
?Pergo to Rowsdower
?Pago to Rowsdower
?Widow to Rowsdower
?Stormtalon to Mikros
?Caretaker to Orias

Kind of amazing they got this out this fast. They must have already planned ahead. I remember some MMOs taking months( or was it years? Mythic?) to get it in and it was still buggy
Yeah they are really trying to be on the ball with their shit and trying to avoid making rookie mistakes.

I do hope that some people leave Pergo though. Fuck this 6 hours queue bullshit, that's actual wait time, queue actually says more. I tried playing on Widow but it's full of aussies, and the rest seem pretty underpopulated.. 1st world problems I guess.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah they are really trying to be on the ball with their shit and trying to avoid making rookie mistakes.

I do hope that some people leave Pergo though. Fuck this 6 hours queue bullshit, that's actual wait time, queue actually says more. I tried playing on Widow but it's full of aussies, and the rest seem pretty underpopulated.. 1st world problems I guess.
I refuse to play Pergo, mostly cause I closed down the guild I was in for 15 years and ran for over a decade and a few members who had only been with us a few years decided to take the name and continue on. No issue with that except they brag about the past 15 years. All the members they have except 4-5 of them are people who was never actually in the guild they came aboard after the guild had quit GW2 and called it curtains. They be playing Pergo.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
i am definitely not digging these queues so since No one has contacted me about the guild stuff, I'm gonna reroll on a less populated server. If anything, I can transfer later.

NA
?Pergo to Rowsdower
?Pago to Rowsdower
?Widow to Rowsdower
?Stormtalon to Mikros
?Caretaker to Orias

Swtor took 1 year and half.

Did anyone order from gamestop?

I ordered and tonight got the official launch code link, however my 3 7 day guest passes they were not in the link, do they get sent when you apply the official launch code?

Game guest passes come from carbine when you apply retail serial key.

Oldbased

> Than U
I am shocked they are even sending them out with the server queues and issues and on launch day. I mean getting one would be awesome, but it would only add to the existing problems for the people who bought it. Seems they should hold off on guest accounts a few weeks.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if I should now get on pergo and start leveling again to play with most of my guild......or stick with my guy on rowsdower

Those queues were just so terrible.

I am shocked they are even sending them out with the server queues and issues and on launch day. I mean getting one would be awesome, but it would only add to the existing problems for the people who bought it. Seems they should hold off on guest accounts a few weeks.
Is carbine sending us the codes or who you ordered from do you even know?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The queues definitely suck - I'm happy to see that they're on the ball with server transfers & opening up new servers. For reference SFA will be staying on Stormtalon.

Edit: Picked up the guild bank and modified the permissions. There's a limited amount of room so try to make sure to only place valuable/rare amps & blues that might interest people. If you're curious if the amp is rare, take a look at the auction house and see how many are for sale.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Transfers good, but yeah the queues are already vASTLY down from two days ago so not really any reason to leave anymore. I'm sure the weekends will still be a bit shitty for now.