Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Vitality

HUSTLE
I do have a LogitechG500 mouse but I also have carpal tunnel in my right wrist so I have just gotten used to using my left hand for most abilities. When using ESDF, that frees up 1/2/3/q/w/a for the abilities I use the most.
You bind the other two abilities to zx? I remember the carpal tunnel, didn't think side buttons on a mouse fk it up.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I didn't pick Power Hitter as my AMP as a Warrior for the quest. I suppose I can buy it in Ilum? Is that shit going to be super expensive?

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I didn't pick Power Hitter as my AMP as a Warrior for the quest. I suppose I can buy it in Ilum? Is that shit going to be super expensive?
Check and see if it's on the pvp consumable vendor or an amp vendor (think they're in major zone hubs), most amps only go for around a gold or so at best, atleast on my market. Entirely purchasable. Could probably even get it for vendor price if you put up a buy order and wait a few days for it to fill.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm still stuck in the first zone. I just hit 15 I think since I got my house thing unlock in my "What you got when you leveled review screen".

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm still stuck in the first zone. I just hit 15 I think since I got my house thing unlock in my "What you got when you leveled review screen".
Should head over to the main city and get a bunch of "tour the zone, learn shit!" quests.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Guest Pass keys - get them while they're hot:

7DM8WUYWBNQU9X19NBNA
7DMFUAHSV6F0O1UM8DFI
7DMH4D80RHLF223H46AZ

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
all used sadly, still looking for one if anyone could send a pm it would be cool

Guest Pass keys - get them while they're hot:

7DM8WUYWBNQU9X19NBNA
7DMFUAHSV6F0O1UM8DFI
7DMH4D80RHLF223H46AZ

Vitality

HUSTLE
Definitely get your house zone atleast setup so you can get the 10% xp buff (or 5% pvp bonus (coin/prestige/xp) if you're a bad ass like me) for 24 hours from the bilboard at zone in.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dear SelixFeegle,
A good time is always a gooder time when you share it with friends! Use these guest passes to bring your friends along to see your new stomping grounds on Nexus. The guest pass trial feature lasts for seven days after the code is redeemed, and while you'll have enough fun to make your head explode during the trial, some features present in the full game won't be available during the trial program. Check out our Guest Pass knowledge base article for more detail.
How do Guest Passes work? : WildStar Player Support
Guest Pass key

07UYT03QLB1BMGEVVY6Y - Used?
07UZ01IT9L3I5QYWZ11E - Used

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn those went fast;/
Guess I'll hold out for a free trial. They'll probably do that in a month or two right?

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone still needs:

Guest Pass key
HYDBTTM7OTDUBJWKWAQV
HYDCOA6SJRS6KPZPP5K6
HYDE4U89I9AOR2257EDM

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would love a guest pass, want to play this, looks better than I thought, but not ready to drop $60 on a game again so soon after ESO. Anyone hovering for one, the ones Murked posted are spent. PM would be awesome.