Will Smith n Oscar Town

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
LLN0jTCtSi37.jpeg

God damn I wish this had been Kathy Griffin that got slapped, would have been awesome.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Will Smith is a closeted homosexual in a marriage to keep up appearances.

While perhaps a bit of an extreme example, this type of stuff comes with the territory.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Can we find beautiful women to jump on Will Smith's dick? Yes. Has Will Smith ran the numbers and concluded that the costs of getting his dick moisturized outweigh the benefits? Possibly. It's also possible that Jada has an open marriage but Will does not.

Foh: "women are thots"
Also foh: "Will Smith is an incel"

Lmao, dude can walk his dog and get women throwing themselves at them

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
what makes ANY of you think will demonstrates the kind of power that women are interested in. i mean, on paper, yeah. he's got money and status, but we've seen him in his element both in that red table show where his own wife demonstrated a COMPLETE lack of respect to him and last night where he demonstrated exactly WHY his wife doesn't respect him.

like, imagine for one second you're a hot young woman, and through circumstance you end up in will smith's hotel room only to realize he pees sitting down.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Even if Will divorce and retire now, he would have enough $ to get a new girl every fucking day for the rest of his life. If he wants extra protection, vasectomy then bang away!
Vasectomies don't protect you from multi-million dollar sexual harassment lawsuits, online smear campaigns, and ruthless opportunists looking for a payday.

I know that 2017 was five whole years ago, so you may have forgotten about the #MeToo movement. However, I very much doubt that Will Smith (or any other straight man looking to get laid in Hollywood) has forgotten about it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The fuck did you quote that for? Do you even know what incels are?

Foh: "women are thots"
Also foh: "Will Smith is an incel"
Still foh: "Will Smith is a cuck"
Foh again: "the fuck did you quote that for? Do you even know what incels are?"

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't know why he didn't apologize to Chris as part of his acceptance speech. I found that as confusing as the slap.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Will Smith is a closeted homosexual in a marriage to keep up appearances.

While perhaps a bit of an extreme example, this type of stuff comes with the territory.
dude no way. you don't get that torn up in knots and insanity if you don't love the woman taking advantage of you.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna be a popular opinion, probably, but I kinda feel bad for Will Smith now that I know the whole story. The guy's family is a mess and he's out there working his ass off for them. I'm not a jealous guy at all, but if I gave a woman a pass to philander because I was unavailable, and she took that pass and started railing 6 or 7 dudes at a time while I was perpetually exhausted from work, I'd probably want to jump off a bridge.

I'm a Chris Rock guy though and I feel bad for him too, though he should probably think before he mocks people (especially people he's been taking jabs at for years). I guess I understand both perspectives here.

Also, as a guy with a bad temper, I'm not gonna throw stones at Smith for having a bad temper and freaking the fuck out. Unpopular opinion probably but it's what I've got.

Yeah I'm sure the open ended relationship had nothing to do with Will Smith wanting to bang everything that moved as well.

A lot of open relationships start because the guy is successful and wants to bang as many women as possible. Then after a while he realizes that, with his busier schedule and his being male, it's actually the wife who is doing most of the open relationship banging. I've seen this happen in person a few times over the years. The guy ends up regretting the whole thing, but it's too late to put it back in the bottle.

This is why you lay the Golden rules down hard and fast. He fucked up

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know why he didn't apologize to Chris as part of his acceptance speech. I found that as confusing as the slap.
Probably now realizing the consequences a day later. Comedians focusing on him and his family. Possibly having the award taken away. Reputation as a cry baby slapper.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
While he never should have been slapped to begin with, Chris Rock just took it like a bitch. I mean it's fairly obvious that Chris has never been Mr. Tough Guy, and quite literally uses comedy as a defense mechanism, but to just take that... It probably would have been the absolute wrong response, and there is a good chance Will Smith might be able to beat my ass, but no way I wouldn't have grabbed his arm as he turned, and pulled him back into a mean right hand. Maybe that just runs in my family, we are fairly good at putting up with bullshit, but if someone escalates to physical violence, it's like flipping a switch, and we go from zero to "it's you or me, and if it's me I'm taking a piece of you with me" in a second. Probably not a super healthy response in modern times.

IMO Chris Rock saved Will's career last night. Because he was getting ready to unload with another line which probably would of got Will to start charging him and then a real fight breaks out on national tv.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
not indicative of the man I want to be, I am a work in progress, etc.

Motherfucker you're fifty three goddamn years old.

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users