Will Smith n Oscar Town

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
What Will Smith is realizing today is that no one is talking about him "standing up" for his wife and instead EVERYONE now knows his wife fucks other dudes and forces him to say publicly that they are in an "open relationship" and that its okay when it clearly isn't. I've seen so many people on facebook say that they had no idea about this until now lol.

What should have been the biggest night in this mans life was ruined by a whore woman.

Islam is right about women.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Also for those talking about the open marriage and how he shouldn't be so touchy about it since he gets to plow all the ass he wants. There should be an understanding that above all you shouldn't make each other look bad while doing it. Discretion should be at play. Everyone knew Jada's business about it. Hell she fucked a rapper that was her sons age who made a fucking song about it lol. As a man you might be okay with your wife stepping out on you because you do it too, but that fact the shit gets thrown in your face hits at a different level.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
BTW, why the fuck is no one bringing up how Alopecia isn't anywhere near a life threatening disease. This shit is just about vanity. Cancer patients take bald jokes all the fucking time and they may die.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
BTW, why the fuck is no one bringing up how Alopecia isn't anywhere near a life threatening disease. This shit is just about vanity. Cancer patients take bald jokes all the fucking time and they may die.
Oh ya know a good chunk of men.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
FO6JVOfXsAMO8Ko.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Spotlight
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One million likes on that tweet

At this rate, Idiocracy's prediction of the state of society "500 years in the future" might be true in 50.
We rewatched that like two days ago and said the exact same thing. "500 years was way too generous."

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
being made fun of for going bald is the exact same level of "too far" as being made fun of in grade school for your name. it's juvenile, in poor taste, usually not funny, and 100% who cares.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
being made fun of for going bald is the exact same level of "too far" as being made fun of in grade school for your name. it's juvenile, in poor taste, usually not funny, and 100% who cares.
So not something you should retaliate about and ruin your reputation, career, etc over?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Does she even have alopecia? My sister had it for a while, as did a friend of mine. They had huge random circle areas that were completely bald. Jada looks like she just shaved her hair to stubble, I don’t see the giant areas with zero follicles in any pictures of her. Also maybe those pics are old idk, haven’t really paid attention to her until this event. Good job Will.

Not that I really know much about the disease other than those two anecdotal experiences. It came on suddenly, was very random, and eventually went away in both cases.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMO Chris Rock saved Will's career last night. Because he was getting ready to unload with another line which probably would of got Will to start charging him and then a real fight breaks out on national tv.
jizz in my pants GIF

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So not something you should retaliate about and ruin your reputation, career, etc over?
Yes, exactly. The joke wasn't okay, partially because it isn't something that she has control over, but mostly because it just wasn't really funny.

But who cares. I'm going bald, and I've always had long hair so i definitely understand the "ugh, this sucks" feeling she probably has, and my ex-wife has baldspots due to trichotillomania (neurotically pulling out hair) so I definitely get being over sensitive when someone makes a joke about it... But there's a time and a place. You don't walk up and hit the person. Especially considering that this is essentially a work place get together.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
When I first saw the video I had no idea about her bald head. I thought he was making a joke about how they’re replacing white people with black people all the time in historical shit. I was like oh wow even these black guys are getting mad about Hollywoods blatant replacement just for skin color.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yes, exactly. The joke wasn't okay, partially because it isn't something that she has control over.

I’m sure your wife’s boyfriend really appreciates your empathetic outlook

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
50 year old losing hair, shocking. People have been making bald jokes since jokes were a thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users