Will Smith n Oscar Town

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
are people still on this?
If this was staged the Xenu loving cultist deserves an Oscar... and give one for Chris Rock as well. And if it really was, we'll learn about it in like 10 years or some shit. When they doth come on some talk show and make a big reveal. If it was real, the cuck needs to take a chill pill.
Also there's no fucking way The Academy is gonna take away one of the major category awards form a American Inventor who punched another American Inventor on stage and thus had the media talking about their show way way past the normal news cycle. I bet they are delighted over all this and are just going thru the motions to keep up the appearance of reacting. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked Chris to host in the future. Just think of the ratings

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
0totdcv8r4q81.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Upside is Will Smith is never ever going to live this down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
LLN0jTCtSi37.jpeg

Good.

Stand up comedians across the western world now are fearing for their safety. They make one wrong comment about an audience member and its open season for go time.

I'm ok with this since most stand up comics suck ass, no talent hacks, they talk about white people, gender confusion, or their unfunny gay lives.

spronk

FPS noob
this has defnitely been like the ultimate gold mine of material for comedians/podcasters

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
OMG Rock was standing with his hands behind his back and his face forward AFTER the incident; definitive proof that there was supposed to be a second planned slap that never happened.

edit to add: Also note all the people running to Smith and consoling him while Chris Rock, THE GUY WHO GOT ATTACKED, stands on his own. Fuck these morally corrupt creeps
Rock.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A shame that Chris did not have his wingman there to handle the situation. RIP Bernie

• 2Like