list goes
ID4
MiB
Enemy Of The State
Wild Wild West
MiB2
I, Robot
Hitch
Pursuit of Happyness (yes, thats how its spelled)
I Am Legend
Hancock
Seven Pounds
MiB3
Suicide Squad

i think thats enough of his films.
if will smith never made that abomination that is www, he could gone down in history as that guy that makes a hit movie AND releases a hit song at the same time.

but no that movie was so bad, jackie chan showed him up that white ppl would rather see hop shing in cowboy boots AND a sequel than the absurdness that is black cowboy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wild Wild West is awesome. But Shanghai Noon is for sure far better.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Wild Wild West has Salma in a Show girl dress, pushing up those already amazing boobies!!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if will smith never made that abomination that is www, he could gone down in history as that guy that makes a hit movie AND releases a hit song at the same time.

but no that movie was so bad, jackie chan showed him up that white ppl would rather see hop shing in cowboy boots AND a sequel than the absurdness that is black cowboy
I'm going to get hate, but I don't mind watching Wild wild west, reminds me of the Water world.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WWW...

happy make it rain GIF by Capital One

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i grew up watching reruns of old TV shows. WWW was an adaption from some 1960s show.

it was on tv every sunday morning and i had to either watch it with my dad or not watch anything. it was boring as fuck for a kid, years later when i saw this movie it was pretty good in comparison. not great, still boring as fuck, but better than the TV show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i grew up watching reruns of old TV shows. WWW was an adaption from some 1960s show.

it was on tv every sunday morning and i had to either watch it with my dad or not watch anything. it was boring as fuck for a kid, years later when i saw this movie it was pretty good in comparison. not great, still boring as fuck, but better than the TV show.

I loved the old WWW TV show as a kid. Robert Conrad was a bad motherfucker.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
i just checked IMDB and ive only seen 13 of his films
list goes
ID4
MiB
Enemy Of The State
Wild Wild West
MiB2
I, Robot
Hitch
Pursuit of Happyness (yes, thats how its spelled)
I Am Legend
Hancock
Seven Pounds
MiB3
Suicide Squad

i think thats enough of his films.
“I’ve only seen 13 of his films” is a pretty ridiculous statement.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Check out this fuckin' guy. Good looking A-list movie star, married to another one, winning Oscars, $350 Million in the bank and his wife is worth another $50M. The guy's life is fucking miserable. Pretty good example of how money and success != happiness.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users