Will Smith n Oscar Town

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has anyone watched the reboot? It looked bad
66% critic score on Rotten Tomatoes which means even the 'IMPORTANT BLACK PEOPLE STUFF' isnt enough to make critics fall in line. Apparently it's almost entirely serious drama with little or no comedy.

and people always cite Carlton or Smith but I think James Avery was the true backbone of the show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The best acting moments in his career are likely all from that show. Great cast and brave writers.

Nobody would have the balls to write the way they did about those issues today.
And read this and think to myself "brave writers" and then go watch reruns of All in the Family.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And read this and think to myself "brave writers" and then go watch reruns of All in the Family.
All In The Family was a strange show, the star was clearly Archie and Edith, but the voice of reason was supposed to be Meathead and Gloria. the show was mainly focused on Archie being an out of touch bigoted idiot and Meathead putting him in his place. but in reality, more americans sided with Archie and for good reason. Meathead was an unemployed loser leaching off the Bunker family to get through school, when he graduated, finally got a job, he told everyone to fuck off, divorced Gloria and left town with her to take care of the kid by herself.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
66% critic score on Rotten Tomatoes which means even the 'IMPORTANT BLACK PEOPLE STUFF' isnt enough to make critics fall in line. Apparently it's almost entirely serious drama with little or no comedy.

and people always cite Carlton or Smith but I think James Avery was the true backbone of the show.
I asked some black guys at work if they watched it and they said it was a bunch of try hard bs, where the original show was great. I mean if you can’t even win over black people it’s a fail. Even woke white critics will pan it if their black friends shit on it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I asked some black guys at work if they watched it and they said it was a bunch of try hard bs, where the original show was great. I mean if you can’t even win over black people it’s a fail. Even woke white critics will pan it if their black friends shit on it.

The Wonder Years reboot with a black family where mom and dad are both college educated blacks in the 1960s and every episode was about race racism race race was also super fucking tryhard.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Wonder Years reboot with a black family where mom and dad are both college educated blacks in the 1960s and every episode was about race racism race race was also super fucking tryhard.
Did that Already happen if s time is going by faster than I thought

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think this stuff has to be made by like 25-35 year old white college kids to make themselves feel better. The black guys I know hate all this try hard shit, the 30 year olds through the 50+ year olds.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ugh I hated hearing him pass
db9ecb58002c6a44250cde821fc6a7db.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Did that Already happen if s time is going by faster than I thought

It already happened. I had this cute idea to hate watch it and bump its thread with a review and it was so fucking awful every single second I gave up partway through episode three.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
God what a cunt

Calling it now, Will divorces or suicides by end of year
that bitch will probably divorce him first, she only let him nut up inside her to catch him in a marriage, now that he's on the way down and vulnerable, she can file papers and score half his shit. the infidelity wont stick because he's on record saying its great to be cuck. dude is fucked.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
apparently this 8yr old tabloid w/ margot robbie set jada off
7cfde799c0ebe860ae581036acd42b22.jpg

and thats when she set her plans in motion of grooming that 13yr old kid into a boytoy in 5years

man shes a straight up evil cunt