Will Smith n Oscar Town

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't guarantee happiness, you can still ruin it yourself with a rotten personality and poor choices. But more people than not would be happier and do better than Will with the same wealth and connections.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If I had his wife and those kids, I’d have swallowed a shotgun years ago

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he can still win academy awards, and he gets to keep his Oscar. he just isnt allowed to accept them. so Baldy can go in his place. what a punishment.
someone should make a joke on how they always turn a blind eye to assault, from weinsten to polanksy to woody...

hell on the same show, ACCUSED SERIAL SEXUAL ASSALTIST louis ck also won an award, lulz

• 2Picard
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Louis CK won on the grammys, not oscars

weinstein, cosby and polanski were also kicked out of the academy in 2018, they were super accepting of rapists and shit for decades but around 2017 they decided NO MORE! Hollywood is clean now!

altho James Franco (pedo), Luc Besson (pedo), Casey Affleck (sexual assault), Woody Allen (married his wifes adopted daughter), Kevin Spacey (raped a TNG kid actor who mysteriously died before a trial), Brett Ratner, Charlie Sheen, and many other rapists are still members. BUT they never got a criminal trial against them, thats the key difference

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Check out this fuckin' guy. Good looking A-list movie star, married to another one, winning Oscars, $350 Million in the bank and his wife is worth another $50M. The guy's life is fucking miserable. Pretty good example of how money and success != happiness.
Her ancestors were slaves at some point

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So they announced a 10 yr ban from the Academy events , but they didn't pull his award or say he was ineligible to win more.

Honk Honk.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Greg thinks we should continue doing the same fucking shit and expect different results.

Fuck Will Smith. Carlton was the funny one.

78DE88FF-67E6-4108-97D3-12C71326E3C4.gif

• 3Like

Homsar

Fresh prince was good, Will Smith made it great. The writers never got any credibility. Without Smith I highly doubt the show lasted 2 seasons

Hollywood really fucks with people and that's why I support actors like Josh hartnett, Keanu, Sean William scott

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The best acting moments in his career are likely all from that show. Great cast and brave writers.

Nobody would have the balls to write the way they did about those issues today.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If they wrote the episode about his missing father today, his father was missing because of some horrible accident that left him in a coma, and then he couldn't find Will right away because he was a scientist who just got inventing the cure for cancer.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fresh prince was good, Will Smith made it great. The writers never got any credibility. Without Smith I highly doubt the show lasted
I agree Will Smith had the draw even back then, but right or wrong Carlton is the reason I watched that show beyond the first episode.

Homsar

I agree Will Smith had the draw even back then, but right or wrong Carlton is the reason I watched that show beyond the first episode.
Has anyone watched the reboot? It looked bad also Phil was a badass

Last edited: