31924.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I was actually pretty interested in hearing what Joe's opinion on this was but fucking hell Josh Barrnett was insufferable. I couldn't make it more then 4 minutes into that because he kept interrupting Joe and was making zero sense. He couldn't even make his point in a coherent fashion.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I had no idea this forum had so many faggots eager to gargle movie star jizz.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
  • 1Popcorn
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was actually pretty interested in hearing what Joe's opinion on this was but fucking hell Josh Barrnett was insufferable. I couldn't make it more then 4 minutes into that because he kept interrupting Joe and was making zero sense. He couldn't even make his point in a coherent fashion.
Rogan needs to have this discussion with a comic.

I don’t even know what Barnett was getting at. He came across as nothing more than a Hollywood apologist. Disappointed.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watched part of it to see what you were talking about and yeah that dude was annoying. He would disagree, then concede on every counterpoint Rogan said. Agree with Rogan. Then just say “but regardless!” And make his statement again. Terrible, couldn’t finish, 2/10 view, would not watch again.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Will Smith is a closeted homosexual in a marriage to keep up appearances.

While perhaps a bit of an extreme example, this type of stuff comes with the territory.

I don't think this is getting the scrutiny that it deserves. Let's look at the evidence:

1. Will Smith get so mad, he goes on stage and hits Chris Rock.....with an open hand. He SLAPS him like a little bitch. What kind of man hits another man with an open palm? He's angry, so I don't think it's going through his mind that he's gonna slap him because he doesn't want to hurt him more with a closed fist. That's how Will "fights".

2. Afterwards, he cries like a little bitch when talking to Denzel. Literally how many dudes have you known who have gotten into a fight and immediately shed tears afterwards?

3. They apparently have an open marriage, but all you hear about is his wife sleeping with other dudes. You're telling me Will Smith, a rich good-looking black dude can't get chicks? Like no one is talking? Like he's not bragging about getting laid out there when he it's clearly OK with his wife?

4. His kids are all kinds of fucked up when it comes to gender and stuff. Imagine the kinds of things they were probably exposed to in their household to end up like that. Random men around the house, probably both in Mom's bed and Dad's bed.

5. I feel bad for Jada, she's hetero and has needs, needs her husband can't fulfill for her. Which seems more likely: Will is OK with Jada sleeping with other men as long as he can sleep with other women (but doesn't for some odd reason), or Will isn't interested in Jada sexually, but he really loves her on some level, so is OK with her sleeping with other guys so she can stay happy.

Will Smith is the modern day Rock Hudson. The chances of him being homosexual is significant I think, I would say there is a greater chance he's gay than Hugh Jackman, and that's saying something.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The more of read about this family, the dumber it sounds. What a mess. Best quote I've heard about this is from recent Jocko Willink/Echo Charles video. "Don't idolize these people, they aren't worth it"

Regarding the Oscars as a whole, I think the only movie I've watched on any of those lists is Dune. Most of them look like skippable woke trash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
a rich good-looking black dude can't get chicks? Like no one is talking? Like he's not bragging about getting laid

Relevant
Regardless of whether he can or cannot (and the answer is surely can). Why would he brag about it? It's like in the video - only teenage boys put high value on getting laid or living a Hugh Hefner lifestyle.

Celebrities can get laid whenever they want. He's probably seen/had his time being followed by groupies from his days in the music industry. And he's surely sampled the merchandise enough times to know that one night stands with groupies aren't satisfying. When those kind of encounters leave you cold and unfulfilled, you have two choices - go deeper and more perverted - like Hefner banging dogs, or reject it entirely and commit to a long term relationship.

I don't know what Jada's reasons are for seeking other men ,, but that doesn't necessarily mean Will is suddenly inclined to start chasing younger women.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On the whole, this thing is a huge waste of attention because all the people involved are scumbags who hate us, but its also hilarious that their entire awards show and the previous year of films has been hijacked by some jogger fight over a bald middle aged jogger woman. All the money , time and effort scrapped. Fucking wonderful.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
5. I feel bad for Jada, she's hetero and has needs, needs her husband can't fulfill for her.

Nah. They are stupid rich. Rich folk have this shit happen all the time. What they dont do is be so stupid and blatant about it that it becomes known. Jada fucking young rappers who she knows wont keep their mouths shut is stupid. She could have and should have done this on the down low and not brought this shit on Will. More than likely she did it openly to shame his ass because he probably enjoys the public shame aspect of being a cuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I feel like that 15 minute video could've literally been summed up in 15 seconds.
Joe: "It was the softest joke ever and Smith was a thin skinned idiot for smacking Chris"
Josh: "Yes. If he had a problem he could've taken him aside and talked to him afterward"

Instead they talked past each other for 14 and a half more minutes. It was insufferable

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
If only it was someone like Tom Segura instead of Josh.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users