Will Smith n Oscar Town

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
politically correct 2023 ver
82m2u3.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol
Will Smith has responded to wife Jada Pinkett Smith’s statements about their turbulent relationship in her forthcoming Oct. 17 memoir, “Worthy.”

In an email to the New York Times, Smith expressed that Pinkett Smith’s revelations about their marriage in her memoir “woke him up.” He realized “she had lived a life more on the edge” and that “she is more resilient, clever and compassionate” than he’d understood.

“When you’ve been with someone for more than half your life, a sort of emotional blindness sets in,” Smith wrote. “And you can all too easily lose your sensitivity to their hidden nuances and subtle beauties.”
Will Smith found parts of wife Jada Pinkett Smith's new book "shocking."

As Jada, 52, appeared on a new episode of On Purpose with Jay Shetty, the host read to her a letter written by Will, 55, in which he reacts to reading her new book, Worthy.

"I just turned the final page of Worthy," wrote Will, who married Jada in 1997. "It is amazing to realize that despite having lived most of my life by your side, I still found myself shocked and stunned and caught off guard, laughing, then inspired, then heartbroken. I was all over the place."
He continued, "It's one thing to hear anecdotes at a family barbecue, but it was truly overwhelming to take in your story, potently condensed in this way."

Will, whose own memoir Will was published in 2021, added that Jada is "one of one, a rare blend of power and delicate sensitivity."

"I know it wasn't easy to excavate the depths in that way. I applaud and honor you," he wrote in the letter, as read by Shetty. "If I had read this book 30 years ago, I definitely would have hugged you more. I'll start now. Welcome to the Authors Club. I love you endlessly. Now go get some Merlot and take a rest."

• 4Barf
  • 3Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
lol
Will Smith has responded to wife Jada Pinkett Smith’s statements about their turbulent relationship in her forthcoming Oct. 17 memoir, “Worthy.”

In an email to the New York Times, Smith expressed that Pinkett Smith’s revelations about their marriage in her memoir “woke him up.” He realized “she had lived a life more on the edge” and that “she is more resilient, clever and compassionate” than he’d understood.

“When you’ve been with someone for more than half your life, a sort of emotional blindness sets in,” Smith wrote. “And you can all too easily lose your sensitivity to their hidden nuances and subtle beauties.”
Will Smith found parts of wife Jada Pinkett Smith's new book "shocking."

As Jada, 52, appeared on a new episode of On Purpose with Jay Shetty, the host read to her a letter written by Will, 55, in which he reacts to reading her new book, Worthy.

"I just turned the final page of Worthy," wrote Will, who married Jada in 1997. "It is amazing to realize that despite having lived most of my life by your side, I still found myself shocked and stunned and caught off guard, laughing, then inspired, then heartbroken. I was all over the place."
He continued, "It's one thing to hear anecdotes at a family barbecue, but it was truly overwhelming to take in your story, potently condensed in this way."

Will, whose own memoir Will was published in 2021, added that Jada is "one of one, a rare blend of power and delicate sensitivity."

"I know it wasn't easy to excavate the depths in that way. I applaud and honor you," he wrote in the letter, as read by Shetty. "If I had read this book 30 years ago, I definitely would have hugged you more. I'll start now. Welcome to the Authors Club. I love you endlessly. Now go get some Merlot and take a rest."
tenor-344447768.gif

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i know we're here to crap all over their weirdo relationship, and i'm fine with that. but, for a moment, imagine what it must be like to have the kind of relationship with your spouse where after you read their memoir, you respond to them BY E-MAILING THE NEW YORK TIMES.

i mean, i think we've all been in, or at least been NEAR the kind of vitriolic relationship where you might hate read their facebook or twitter posts and then talk about them behind their back endlessly to your friends... we can understand what it might be like to be famous and throw shade about an ex in a public forum, or to feel like you need to correct something an ex has said in order to maintain your public image...

but broseph read his wife's book (where she presumably sandblasted their relationship) and then IMMEDIATELY wrote an e-mail to the new york times to PRAISE her.

listen... i've had my share of unhealthy relationships, putting the other person on a pedestal where they can do no wrong... i don't want to hate the guy for falling so hard for his wife. in a different context, it could be admirable, even. but there comes a point where you become not only a simp, but the king of simps and that, i just cannot abide. slow your role Agent J

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i know we're here to crap all over their weirdo relationship, and i'm fine with that. but, for a moment, imagine what it must be like to have the kind of relationship with your spouse where after you read their memoir, you respond to them BY E-MAILING THE NEW YORK TIMES.

i mean, i think we've all been in, or at least been NEAR the kind of vitriolic relationship where you might hate read their facebook or twitter posts and then talk about them behind their back endlessly to your friends... we can understand what it might be like to be famous and throw shade about an ex in a public forum, or to feel like you need to correct something an ex has said in order to maintain your public image...

but broseph read his wife's book (where she presumably sandblasted their relationship) and then IMMEDIATELY wrote an e-mail to the new york times to PRAISE her.

listen... i've had my share of unhealthy relationships, putting the other person on a pedestal where they can do no wrong... i don't want to hate the guy for falling so hard for his wife. in a different context, it could be admirable, even. but there comes a point where you become not only a simp, but the king of simps and that, i just cannot abide. slow your role Agent J
she probably asked/forced him to do that to drum up sales so her book wouldn't look like such lulz

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

its all choreographed for people like Chukzombi Chukzombi

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
she probably asked/forced him to do that to drum up sales so her book wouldn't look like such lulz
is that supposed to make it look better?
"Hey Will, you know that book I've been working on where I repeatedly tell the whole world about how you failed in our marriage and how it justified me to get into entanglements? I need you to tell everyone that you read it and realized how strong and brave and sensitive I am."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

if this guy had any male friends left, they would have ditched him after seeing pussy shit like this. even women are calling for Will to grow some balls and tell that bitch to eat it. its probably the most disgusting thing ive seen in all year. Jada is probably as shocked as everyone else. maybe she does these things as little tests to see if he gets upset and mans up for once. seeing that there is no bottom for his level of groveling, she likely has given up on humanity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if this guy had any male friends left, they would have ditched him after seeing pussy shit like this. even women are calling for Will to grow some balls and tell that bitch to eat it. its probably the most disgusting thing ive seen in all year. Jada is probably as shocked as everyone else. maybe she does these things as little tests to see if he gets upset and mans up for once. seeing that there is no bottom for his level of groveling, she likely has given up on humanity.
he's not all that good at picking hot looking woman

31fcd303bbb0cbf729319d03ad6feab0.png

if this was todays picture, he married a tranny

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Smith expressed that Pinkett Smith’s revelations about their marriage in her memoir “woke him up.” He realized “she had lived a life more on the edge” and that “she is more resilient, clever and compassionate” than he’d understood.
Me: Has he really found a way to surpass an ascended cuck? He's bluffing, I mean what would that make him, double ascendant?

Will: and this...IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

*world itself shakes through the magnitude of cuckoldry on display*

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Me: Has he really found a way to surpass an ascended cuck? He's bluffing, I mean what would that make him, double ascendant?

Will: and this...IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

*world itself shakes through the magnitude of cuckoldry on display*
I think he must believe in the horseshoe theory of cuckoldry where if he cucks hard enough he'll be her lover again.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
every time i think this bitch cant stoop any lower, he continues to show that there is no bottom. what a pathetic faggot.

Will Smith's standing by his formerly estranged wife, vowing that no matter what Jada Pinkett Smith confesses or reveals -- and there's been plenty already -- he'll be right by her side.

Jada and Will were shoulder to shoulder Wednesday night in her hometown of Baltimore, where she was plugging her memoir, "Worthy" ... and he played the Patsy Cline role perfectly. While hugging Jada, he declared, "I am going to show up for her and support her for the rest of my life."
He also called her the "best friend I have ever had on this planet" ... a statement that will likely shock a lot of his fans, who've felt Jada's tell-all book has only disrespected and/or emasculated him.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what to think anymore, describing him as pathetic is an understatement at this point.

His career is already in ruin, so continuing to support her as she keeps make him look like fool is more than just a career move, it has to be going has far as him having done something illegal that would land him in jail.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know what to think anymore, describing him as pathetic is an understatement at this point.

His career is already in ruin, so continuing to support her as she keeps make him look like fool is more than just a career move, it has to be going has far as him having done something illegal that would land him in jail.
maybe he would have sung (sang?) a different tune had they actually taken away his Oscar. but now that he has it, he feels he can retire to social media and pretend he's still somebody to his followers. that he still has followers is amazing in itself.