Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
A/Z : Slaine getting on the bad side of the two princesses really isn't his smartest move there.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Did Cross Ange just fucking have a huge timeskip or something? Also, how the hell is her guard/knight alive? I am soo damn confused now...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Death Parade is so damn good.

One of the few animes I think would translate well into a western tv show.

Fadaar

That guy
For Death Parade this week -- did they not show how they both died or did I completely miss it somehow? I know they showed the detective but for the life of me I don't remember them showing the other guy.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was guessing he died from blood loss or some such, since the first guy he killed stabbed him in the side. Then he just passed out and died on top of the detective.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
A/Z : Slaine getting on the bad side of the two princesses really isn't his smartest move there.
Yeah i don't know how he can get out of that one. No more public apparitions for the princess and he can't let anyone see either of them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This show is so awesome. But Slaine's character is starting to make absolutely no sense. Slaine wants to serve the Princess because he has a huge hardon for her. Shoots Inaho in the face even though the Princess was helping him. Doesn't kill Sauuzbaum for... reasons? Becomes a Count (although being named Heir wasn't part of his plan). Princess wakes up and Slaine KNOWS all she wants is peace. But continues the war intentionally and against her desire for some convoluted reasoning. With both of the princesses in jail how will he be giving anyone Aldnoah activation rights now? What was that he said about no longer being a citizen of Vers? So confusing...

By contrast Inaho's character makes perfect sense.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
This show is so awesome. But Slaine's character is starting to make absolutely no sense. Slaine wants to serve the Princess because he has a huge hardon for her. Shoots Inaho in the face even though the Princess was helping him. Doesn't kill Sauuzbaum for... reasons? Becomes a Count (although being named Heir wasn't part of his plan). Princess wakes up and Slaine KNOWS all she wants is peace. But continues the war intentionally and against her desire for some convoluted reasoning. With both of the princesses in jail how will he be giving anyone Aldnoah activation rights now? What was that he said about no longer being a citizen of Vers? So confusing...

By contrast Inaho's character makes perfect sense.
Well, one big reason that drives slaine is jealousy imho. Most of what he did was driven by a mixed feeling of helping/saving his princess and jealousy of inaho. He saw how the princess was clinging to him, so he shot him. He heard bout remembering his time on earth with inaho (remember the scene where he wanted to bringe her flowers and then leave when he hear her remembering bout inaho?, leaving the flowers on the ground). I think becoming a count was in his plans, that is why he didnt kill sazbaum right away, but killed him the moment he got nominated has heir. Another big reason its that he truely want to get out of the cast sytem that was estabilish on mars/vers, but to do that he need resource from earth, and power to command the knights (i think the comment about he not being a vers citizen its because he doesnt reconize himself into the cast sytem and want to create a new system). Aldnoah activations right was given by the princess, she can bestows the rights since she has royal blood, so he doesnt need her presence to activate it, as inaho doesnt need it its like an aquired skill, if you want.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waiting a week for Nanatsu really sucks. I should have waited until the season ended.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Parasyte,..why,....WHY?!?!!

also, i like Gundam Build, but im kinda let down that they didnt mention season 1 beyond Sei and its obvious who Sekai's master is, but they dont mention Reiji by name much nor the other world they supposedly vanished into..bleh lame

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Well Lucas Nemesis is the kid Aila told to play Gunpla battle on his own during her fight with Reiji. They've showed hints here and there from the previous season but nothing that we the people want to see. This season has been more about the Gunpla of the week In order to push sales more. Sadly it's working. The current season has yet to show any of the previous season's characters besides Meijin and China.

I was really hoping that with the Build Burning damaged as it was after the first fight with the Academy that they would have taken it to Sei Iori and he would have upgraded it. However we haven't even seen him or Reiji or anyone else besides Meijin, Ral and China. I'm really annoyed by it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Talk about dragging out everything about Tokyo Ghoul, this season is nothing but a series of dragged out scenes with useless background info.