Winter 2016/2017 Anime

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul will also be a Spring 2017 anime. That is looking to be even better than Winter at this rate.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fucking hell, Gundam starting off the new season proper. Got me cutting them onions again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Fate/Grand Order OVA is out. Don't expect much since it's based off a video game and the characters are lacking, but at least you can point at the screen and say "hey I know that Servant!"

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I Just finished watching season 1 of Tales of Zestiria the X. In the earlier episodes, it was probably the most beautiful anime I had ever seen. Then the lush colors became mostly dark and bleak. I still liked the show, just not as much as the first few episodes. That dragon coming out of fire was incredible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I just need more Index

Crunchyroll adding it to their library introduced me to it. Think I got through the first season of the first show, really liked it. Main character and Index are both blah but the supporting characters are pretty fun.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Crunchyroll adding it to their library introduced me to it. Think I got through the first season of the first show, really liked it. Main character and Index are both blah but the supporting characters are pretty fun.

You guys know there's another series related to Index called To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, right? It's a different tone, much more lighthearted, and focuses on Misaka as the main character.

There's also a Movie as well.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul will also be a Spring 2017 anime. That is looking to be even better than Winter at this rate.

Sweet virgins souls will appeal to real life virgins here in this thread.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would say due to the age of the posters on this board, it's HIGHLY unlikely that there are any virgins left. That's entirely due to time.

• 2Like

Malakriss

First minute of Blue Exorcist is like a life lesson on how today's kids are completely stupid with immediate consequences.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fate/Grand Order OVA is out. Don't expect much since it's based off a video game and the characters are lacking, but at least you can point at the screen and say "hey I know that Servant!"

Lol @ caster asking to be resummoned as a lancer next time ....yeah no shit.

• 1Like

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Youjo Sneki had an epic start. More mages in WW I, but actually blowing shit up this time.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You guys know there's another series related to Index called To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, right? It's a different tone, much more lighthearted, and focuses on Misaka as the main character.

There's also a Movie as well.

Love Railgun. Own both seasons on Bluray. I Definitely have a non-creepy infatuation with the Misaka character. Awesome ability and the spinoff series is better.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Love Railgun. Own both seasons on Bluray. I Definitely have a non-creepy infatuation with the Misaka character. Awesome ability and the spinoff series is better.

This may or may not be my keychain (it is)

NEOGDS-96739.jpg

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I may or may not be heading to a convention (I am) just to meet the dub VA and get stuff signed. I swear non-creepy.

• 2Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Youjo Senki's first episode was amazing. My expectations have gone way up already

RandomC's description seems very accurate. It is a good combo of Re:Zero, Strike Witches, and Izetta all rolled into one.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope the rest of the season for Sage of Tanya the Evil is as fun to watch as episode 1.

• 1Like