Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Why couldnt Yume or the whiny bitch die? I was spot on agreeing with Ranta,....bitch stfu!

Awesome gundam episode - What is that shit Akihiro is on? he named it Gundam something

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grimgar just got... uh, grim. Good angle to take, but as a viewer I definitely wanted shitty huntress or dark knight to kick the bucket. Regardless, it's back in the solid rotation. But if they end up moping around for the next 2-3 episodes, I'm going to be less than ecstatic.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, for the three episode roundup, I've dropped all the new shows except erased and dimension w. ( Only seen 2 ajin so far, but probably stick with that one unless it gets real bad real fast ).

Gate remains good.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The anime still skipped over some of that, hell, even the manga glossed over the tech kid giving a robotic boobjob.

rrr_img_124868.jpg

Malakriss

Boku dake ga Inai Machi/ERASED Manga Ends in March - News - Anime News Network
The March issue of Kadokawa's Young Ace magazine is revealing on Thursday that Kei Sanbe's Boku dake ga Inai Machi manga will end in the magazine's April issue, which ships on March 4.

Director Tomohiko Ito posted on the anime's official Twitter account earlier this month that the show will portray the original manga's ending. The anime is listed with 12 episodes, and is slated to end on March 24.
So the manga will spoil the anime, and with 20 days it's likely to be translated before then too.

edit: it's only 36/42 chapters translated currently, but that won't stop people from jumping ahead and then spamming spoilers across all forums.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh but i thought the killer was already known? someone spoiled it and told me.

Malakriss

I love the reddit thread for Erased episodes, shows just how much interest there is in the story but damn people take it too emotionally.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, Noblesse got an OVA (it is awesome). There is hope for a Tower of God show yet!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Blowing up the castle, or the really mad general guy? It was a pretty good episode. I won't say this show is as good as DanMachi, but I enjoy it none the less. Thanks for suggesting it.