Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Good feels all around today, but Dimension W takes the cake bc i still favor the music. I wonder if Gundam will have another season bc its by far been my favorite outside of 00.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Good feels all around today, but Dimension W takes the cake bc i still favor the music. I wonder if Gundam will have another season bc its by far been my favorite outside of 00.
Gundam confirmed for a second season this fall.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grimgar had the most satisfying ending this season. Hoping for a second season. I still can't believe I am enjoying an MMO anime. Dimension w ended with quite a meh. It just seemed too final video game boss to me. Here's hoping it gets another season but they stick to stories within the city. I count this season as the origin story.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow.. I did not expect that from the latest Koyomimonogatari. I thought it was just some cute side stories. I did not expect such a major plot point out of nowhere.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Wow.. I did not expect that from the latest Koyomimonogatari. I thought it was just some cute side stories. I did not expect such a major plot point out of nowhere.
Ditto. For as pointless as the rest of the stories were, the last one is probably the biggest WTF of the series so far for me.

I have some idea what happens next based on the chapter titles, but man its going to be a long wait for the last two books to get animated/translated.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rewatching Your Lie In April just because it's on Netflix. Knowing how it ends just makes the feels train run even harder.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Helluva episode from last week for Rakugo. Can't wait for the upcoming one. Grimgar went out on a high note, as did Gate and Erased. Konosuba was entertaining throughout, if a little ecchi-themed. Pretty decent season overall, really.