Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's a great show. And this episode of Shield Hero was pretty good also.

They made the granny a martial artist, kind of spoiling who she is a little bit. She wields a hoe in the light novel. She rules. And is level 97.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Promised Neverland is now going to start getting incredibly violent from here on out. Shield Hero episode was fucking awesome, as usual.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Season 2 announced! Fuck yeah.

D2UpyIlVAAAed85.jpg

OVA releases soonish too with some of Emilia's backstory.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Become the dumpster fire moth you were always meant to be!

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While looking to see if any Avengers ticket info was posted I noticed my local theater had a 7pm showing for Fruits Basket (2019) Episodes 1+2. "In select theaters weeks before Japanese Broadcast 3.26 Dub - 3.27 Sub" Figured someone might be interested in knowing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Guess I need to catch up on that at some point, got kinda bored after episode 4

Think this might be the season with the fewest shows I've watched in a long while, only keeping up with like 4 -- SAO because I hate myself and this season is actually kind of interesting, Sumo, Mob Psycho, and Shield Hero

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No Promised Neverland or Slime? That is a big ol’ failure good sir.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I thought Slime was done for now? I'm watching it, just thought it was on hiatus. Promised Neverland I watched the first few eps just need to go back and catch up.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Coming in October. Fate GO/ Babylonia Chapter, really looking forward to this.:

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next episode of Shield Hero has Glass. She's pretty tough.

And next episode of SAO should be against Administrator and her weapon creation. But that may be 2 from now.
I'm torn about Glass
Reading the manga has me thinking that Glass and her troop don't make much sense. Maybe I'm wrong, or I missed some detail, but it seems they are Heroes from another world trying to destroy Shields fantasy world to save their own? Why aren't they on their own world?

Promised Neverland added a lot of background between the three kids. Next couple episodes will have tons of action. Decided to try JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and think it's absolutely hysterical with the dialogue.
Does the show ever give a good reason why the "aliens" simply don't kill all the kids in the school once they learn that some kids saw them? Having the two kids leave the teddy bear behind killed any interest in the show for me (no reason for the aliens not to just kill them all, imo).

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Spec ops Asuka was great. Hope it gets another season down the line. War nurse doing the dirty work shocked me but fits her so well.

• 1Like