Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
it's the happiest show since Made In Abyss! so much edge you could splinter cunt hairs!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What's best location to watch Dororo now that Masterani gone?

edit: Wtf never knew this was on Amazon.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I bet the English voices are going to be dog shit, much like they always are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Only 2 more episodes left of Slime. Then an OVA a little later on. I really have enjoyed this show.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought all that was left was 2 OVAs, one of them being the dragon POV.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's at least 1 more regular episode, just because after this episode it gave a "Next week" title. Strange though, because this episode played out like a season finale.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Alright bros, I know i'm repeating myself here, but as the season unravels I can't stress this enough: If you have not been watching 'run with the wind', you are absolutely fucking missing out.

This is character development done right, beautifully animated and orchestrated. Fucking watch it.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Next episode of Shield Hero has Glass. She's pretty tough.

And next episode of SAO should be against Administrator and her weapon creation. But that may be 2 from now.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Promised Neverland added a lot of background between the three kids. Next couple episodes will have tons of action. Decided to try JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and think it's absolutely hysterical with the dialogue.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good episode of Slime this week. I kind of forgot that character even existed. He's going to be decent as the next "big bad".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users