Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I fully embrace my inner trash by watching Domestic girlfriend this season.

I even binged the manga.

I am trash and I don't care.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I fully embrace my inner trash by watching Domestic girlfriend this season.
From what I heard the series starts with fucking one girl while having a crush on his teacher, and his problem basically boils down who to fuck next/again. He skipped the handholding (how lewd!) and is miles ahead of other male manga protagonists at this point. The only thing that would make it more awesome if it was yuri.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Reading the manga it's actually a lot more complex and emotional than that, but the fan service is out of this world.

Nnd ya that boi just fucks from episode 1, so I guess he's miles ahead of any other male protagonists in those kinda shows.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
I think it's actually an interesting drama. I think with the synopsis people expected a classic harem thing.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm enjoying that every week. Surprisingly, I actually like the quintuplets show as well.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I dunno, I find the anime pretty awful. Skimmed through the manga it looked more tolerable for ( . )( . ) reasons.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Next week's slime will have them completely caught up to the manga. Anyone who has read the LNs, how far are they into all of that at this point?

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Next week's slime will have them completely caught up to the manga. Anyone who has read the LNs, how far are they into all of that at this point?
Uhhh, if you're going by the web novel chapters they've only covered 1/4 of the story and things pick up from there.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest episode of Neverland added some backstory that wasn't in the manga that actually made it better. Next few episodes we are FINALLY

Seeing Norman shipped off and the escape

Newest Shield Hero is out. This show continues to deliver.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Domestic had a good showing today.

And Sumo was excellent. That was a great match.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I would highly recommend the domestic manga.

I have a feeling the anime won't see many seasons and it'd be a waste not not to enjoy the story. It becomes so much more than the love triangle it's marketed as.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would highly recommend the domestic manga.

I have a feeling the anime won't see many seasons and it'd be a waste not not to enjoy the story. It becomes so much more than the love triangle it's marketed as.
If anyone's interested, I found a link to the manga. There's a lot of chapters to read.
Domestic Girlfriend

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Jesus magical girl. Holy fuck

Murder, rape, prostitution, father beating his daughter to the brink of death, torture, all rolled in one episode.

• 1Like