15d 17h 37m
Reactions
6,791 336 0 0
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Quintessential Quintuplets

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2019-01-11

Creator: Satoshi Kuwahara, Keiichirou Ohchi

Overview: Fuutarou Uesugi is a poor, antisocial ace student who one day meets the rich transfer student Itsuki Nakano. They argue but when Uesugi realizes he is to be her tutor, he tries to get on better terms. While trying to do so he meets four other girls.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
<Donors Crew>
15d 17h 37m
Reactions
6,791 336 0 0
Here's the interactive guide of everything.
AniChart

People are talking about Shield Hero, so here's a trailer:

Reading this guide of future anime, doesn't give me much interest. I've read the subjects on almost everything, and they all seem fairly dull.
Domestic na Kanojo (2nd column, 3rd row) looks dumb, but it might have enough to hold my attention. The guy actually sleeps with one of the daughters, so he isn't a complete anime nerd.
Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai (3rd column, 6th row) is about planes and having to trade with people to stay alive. I dunno, but I'll give it a shot.
Pastel Memories (3rd column, 7th row) said something about nerd girls playing an MMO to remind people to be nerds or something. I didn't read enough, but I'll try it.
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (3rd column, 8th row) YES! It's another Slime style show. Nerd guy is summoned to a new world where he discovers he is one of 4 "heroes" with a legendary weapon. This is Shield Hero, the trailer posted above.
Yakusoku no Neverland (last anime of the 1st section) is about an orphanage with 3 smart kids and some dark secret world outside of the orphanage. Might be dumb, but I'll give it a shot. Maybe it'll be similar to Made in Abyss.

Hinomaru-Zumou (2nd column, 1st row of Leftovers) this is the Sumo anime that I'm enjoying so much. Glad to see it's getting a longer first season.
Sword Art Online: Alicization (4th column, 2nd row of Leftovers) nice. I knew this would keep going, as it's scheduled for over 40 episodes.
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (1st column, 3rd row of Leftovers) I didn't know Slime was continuing. That rules.

Made in Abyss is getting 2 movies that recap the 1st and 2nd half of Season 1. (next section)
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: Orion no Ya (4th column, 2nd row, Movie section) is the DanMachi movie. Love this show and light novel, so I'm looking forward to it.

Finally, looks like High Score Girl is getting 3 OVA's, which will make episode's 13-15 of the show. Hopefully this will "end" it, because episode 12 ended on a flat point.

Xexx

Trakanon Raider
1d 2h 24m
Reactions
210 46 0 0
Eh shield hero is tits, id put it leaps beyond Re:Zero and obliterates SAO.

Kuriin

Better at Rimming Than You
<Donors Crew>
2d 9h 41m
Reactions
534 80 0 0
Just a couple of anime series that I am interested in. Not that many. ;\ Anyone read any manga from these series that have recommendations?

Vimeseh

Lord Nagafen Raider
8d 8h 41m
Reactions
476 30 0 0
In Domestic Na Kanojo he actually nails both the daughters.

Shield bro should be good, maybe they will stick closer to the light novel then the manga which would be good.

mixtilplix

Knight of the Realm
6h 11m
Reactions
75 2 0 0
So Radiant, karakuri circus, Slime, and can't wait to see how Promised Neverland plays out in animation form. Tough kimetsu would be out in Jan, guess it is spring.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
16d 10h 40m
Reactions
13,226 615 0 0
Boogiepop trailer looked good.
Domestic na Kanojo might be a good harem/romance.
Dororo period piece. If it has good action I'm in.
Doukyonin looks like it might be ok.
Fukigen - I'm in, enjoyed S1.
Kemurikusa - Might be ok, scifi.
MOB PSYCHO 100 IS BACK!!!!!
Piano no Mori is so good.
Tate no Yuusha - Still liking the died/woke up in a new world genre.
Hinomaru S2 - Fuck yeah!
Radiant S2 - Fuck yeah!
SAO Alicization S2 - Fuck yeah!
Slime S2 - Fuck yeah!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database