Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dude, if what he says about Konosuba is true... I'll be super happy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't know how the LN is different, but if Shield Hero is like the manga, its a masochism-fest. The dude gets dogged on regularly until he eventually proves himself worthwhile, then the next arc he gets dogged on all over again. I got tired of reading that shit.

Kaguya-sama should be funny, the characters are really well done.

Mob Psycho S2? Hell yes.

I want to know why they haven't done an anime yet for Helck. That was an enjoyable manga and they gave it a decent ending.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shield hero was purely legit tho, i went up to beyond the turtle Arc, the only other thing id want to be animated would be Gosu or Tower of God

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Mob Psycho season 2? I'll be watching that and probably Shield Hero since people are talking about it.

Has anyone been watching the new Fairy Tail episodes? Are they any good and does it continue the storyline in a reasonable way or is it gonna be like this last run of Tokyo Ghoul and just leave me disappointed and a little sad?

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
New Fairy Tail follows the manga, so if you read it you know what to expect.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
For our resident Fate fans (or am I the only one?), Type/Moon announced an adaptation for the Lord El-Melloi II Case Files LN.
Episode 0 is out on Crunchyroll with a full season coming in July.

For those who wonder, the main protagonist is adult Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero and the stories are about the Mage Association/Clock Tower.

Here is a PV :

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
It sure is not ufobable and their Unlimited Budget Work, but you'll have to get used to it as they said they wouldn't do any more Type/Moon work after Heaven's Feel.

Troyca is still a good studio that produced things like Aldnoah:Zero and Re:Creators.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
It sure is not ufobable and their Unlimited Budget Work, but you'll have to get used to it as they said they wouldn't do any more Type/Moon work after Heaven's Feel.

Troyca is still a good studio that produced things like Aldnoah:Zero and Re:Creators.

Seems a weird idea - Waver was only in fate/zero to show how a kid with guts and determination actually does against a bunch of seasoned experts. He's also pond scum as a person, any redeeming qualities were a reflection of how awesome Rider was.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
For our resident Fate fans (or am I the only one?), Type/Moon announced an adaptation for the Lord El-Melloi II Case Files LN.

For those who wonder, the main protagonist is adult Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero and the stories are about the Mage Association/Clock Tower.

Here is a PV :
Episode 00 was already released.
Can DL it here. Lord El-Melloi II Case Files – HorribleSubs

• 1Like

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm

Here is a PV :

Has to be better than Apocrypha/Last Encore? Although, Waver was only tolerable due to the will they/won't they relationship with Iskander.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I know its the wrong season's thread, but was SSSS. Gridman any good? Initially it was on my radar because Trigger, but I've never been that into the whole kaiju thing, so I put it on the back burner. But I was going through my queue, and saw that come across.

Probably worth pointing out that I watched How Not to Summon a Demon Lord over the long weekend, so my bar for "any good" is a guy fingering a girl for maximum energy transfer so that he can summon a demon to be the final loli in his harem.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Gridman was an incredible show. It's what all live action Power Rangers / Ultraman type shows should aspire to be. Except it was animated, but it still "felt" live action. Great show. Really good conclusion.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I know its the wrong season's thread, but was SSSS. Gridman any good?

Rikka's thicc thighs.
thicc.jpg
That's basically all you need.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Read this over at Sakugablog: "Kaguya-sama: Love is War was first described to me as The Death Note of Fucking"

Well, it's not wrong, except that nothing goes according to keikaku.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Has to be better than Apocrypha/Last Encore? Although, Waver was only tolerable due to the will they/won't they relationship with Iskander.

Watched it. Wasn't bad at all, will watch more for sure.

Art was very good. It ain't ufotable good but it was good.

• 1Like