Winter 2018 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah Mitsuru is gay and his partner is a dyke. Episode was good.

Chise still doing chise things, there's so much I want to know about that universe though. Love the show.

Like his regular partner or the one after the switcheroo? Assuming the latter.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Correct. Blue hair girl is 100 percent dyke. She just tried a female female connection this exact same episode.

Other chick just doesn't like fatties.

Fadaar

That guy
Err wait yeah I'm retarded, got them mixed up. I somehow thought the post-switch was the normal combo and vice versa. Derp. Posted that at work today after I only got 1 hour of sleep last night, I am completely fucked in the head right now.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks we had to wait for Overlord to get back to being the Overlord we expected, but I'll take it. Given how things are going, I would expect this next arc to be far better than what we had this season. Also, Foodie girl in Black Clover is the best.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yeah that's pretty much a given at this point. Good episode for sure.

Chise .....wtf.

In other news i binged 3gatsu no lion and god damn it i love this show.

2 episodes of sangatsu today. Show still stabbing dem feels.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So i bet her darling was before was also him? he seems to have the memories of meeting her when he was younger and she was full demon form.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So i bet her darling was before was also him? he seems to have the memories of meeting her when he was younger and she was full demon form.
Could be that he is/was a test subject injected with the original Darling's DNA; could explain why he is still alive and why his body didn't fully reject whatever parasite/gene/whatever infected him.. could also explain why he was considered special at the Garden.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I watched too much anime that I can predict darlings to be test tubes babies that no ones cares about and they are killed when they can’t defend the “adults”.
I’m sure everyone here knew that already.

It is a bad version of Neon Genesis.

I want a remake of Nerv down to the cricket sounds.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Hiro isn't a whiny shit like Shinji, therefore it isn't a bad remake of Evangelion.

1522768529922.png

What a pussification of anime.

Take your giant blow up doll somewhere else.

1522768629104.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just binged Seven Deadly Sins 2, up to episode 11... what a disappointment so far. They didn't even find Escanor. I'm guessing this will continue into Spring?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
While It improved a lot over last few episodes, Overlord ended up being a disappointment. I will probably give season 3 a shot, but my expectations will be considerably lower.

Ended up enjoying Violet Evergarden. I might even watch it again when Netflix finally releases it.

Fadaar

That guy
While It improved a lot over last few episodes, Overlord ended up being a disappointment. I will probably give season 3 a shot, but my expectations will be considerably lower.

Ended up enjoying Violet Evergarden. I might even watch it again when Netflix finally releases it.

Overlord III speak of the devil, won't have to wait long at least