Winter 2018 Anime Thread

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'd say Grancrest is closer to something like Fire Emblem; I don't get Tales Of out of it at all.

Malkav

French Madman
I just figured they were by the same company. Aren't they both about actual games?

Grancrest is a Light Novel adaptation. It's by the same author as Records of Lodoss War back in the 90s.

Fun fact : Lodoss started as the author DnD campaign.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Grancrest is a Light Novel adaptation. It's by the same author as Records of Lodoss War back in the 90s.

Fun fact : Lodoss started as the author DnD campaign.

Pirotess and Deedlit were some of my earliest exposures to Rule 34. God bless them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Thanks for mentionning grancrest. Love the art and i think i'm going to enjoy this.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like where FranXX is going! Everyone is miserable in their partnerships because they want to be with someone else. EXCEPT 02 and Hiro!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm sure 02 wouldn't be opposed to a threesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I liked FranXX again. This show is great.

Also, it looks like that was the last episode of Violet Evergarden. That was a very good show as well.

Lastly, the newest episode of Citrus has that newer pink haired character walking around in a black pussy hat. Not like the pink ones we have in America. Ugh.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I liked FranXX again. This show is great.

Also, it looks like that was the last episode of Violet Evergarden. That was a very good show as well.

Lastly, the newest episode of Citrus has that newer pink haired character walking around in a black pussy hat. Not like the pink ones we have in America. Ugh.

Violet Evergarden is listed at 14 episodes, though I do agree that last episode could have been the season finale. Not sure where they go from here.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The latest Overlord did nothing for me. That fake princess is rather annoying. At the same time, the latest Black Clover was also a waste of time. The villain of the week (and last week) is such a cry baby bitch. And the action is dumb. Group 1 is fighting a monster they can't bead. Group 2 is fighting a different monster they also can't beat. But if group 1 & 2 swapped monsters, they would instantly win. Nah, fuck it. Keep fighting the one that is immune to your powers.

Fadaar

That guy
The latest Overlord did nothing for me. That fake princess is rather annoying. At the same time, the latest Black Clover was also a waste of time. The villain of the week (and last week) is such a cry baby bitch. And the action is dumb. Group 1 is fighting a monster they can't bead. Group 2 is fighting a different monster they also can't beat. But if group 1 & 2 swapped monsters, they would instantly win. Nah, fuck it. Keep fighting the one that is immune to your powers.

Pretty sure Black Clover is Bleach for retards

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
When i started grancrest i kinda had the feeling this was going to be some game of thrones shit. Yep, i was right.

RIP.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That red headed fire mage put on a hell of a show. But yeah, RIP. He was a good character. Pretty ruthless set of battles these past 2 weeks.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Started watching Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. Not sure if it's sad or impressive that up to the pineapple ramen, I could identify and had visited each of the ramen shops in the show.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
TJT TJT You should watch this anime too if you aren't already and when you come to Japan I'll take you to any of them you like the look of.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'd try the pineapple one. It's strange. Dole Cannery, home of the legendary Dole Pineapples is out here, and there aren't any fucking pineapple ramen places.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Good Franxx episode this week. No comedy or fanservice, instead we got some hints at how things really work. I'm pretty sure at this point that the kids are not supposed to survive to adulthood.

• 1Like