Winter 2020 Anime Thread

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Maple continues to be adorable and OP as hell. Really hope there's a season 2 at some point!

Also Konosuba movie is out on CR/HS today. It came out last year so its not exactly new, but I hadn't seen a sub version of it yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad to see Bofuri's end, but that was a damn fine last episode. I sure hope there is a season 2.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol i figured she'd survive with Atrocity but I didn't think she'd run wild like that. Hilarious finale.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
The two double hammer girls have been entirely useless so far, they must be the warm bodies that just fill raid spots.

To be fair they came in late and are probably around level 30ish. They been going up against heavy hitters like 50+. In EQ terms, how many lvl 37s would it take to kill a say level 58 player. (and Payne's group was 60+)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
To be fair they came in late and are probably around level 30ish. They been going up against heavy hitters like 50+. In EQ terms, how many lvl 37s would it take to kill a say level 58 player. (and Payne's group was 60+)

iirc in ep 11 they also managed to hold the line against one of the holy sword guys (Dread?) long enough for reinforcements to show up and help keep the orb safe.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
New Slime OAD out today. Unfortunately its only a part 1, and the second half doesn't come until July when we will all be dead from the apocalypse. But hey, more Rimuru, right?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well its been interesting few days we got Konosuba movie, new slime bonus and milfsekai episode!

All with in 24 hours.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Smile Down the Runway just ended; really enjoyed it. I was surprised how interesting they could make this concept. I hope they come back with another season.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The two double hammer girls have been entirely useless so far, they must be the warm bodies that just fill raid spots.
They are too strong to stay in the background for long, plus a pair of loli's beating the shit out of people is too popular of an idea for it not to happen eventually.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
YESSSSS

Made by the same guy who does KonoSuba and Kemono Michi. The main character is just as bad as Kazama.

A27.png

A28.png