Winter 2020 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So Season 1 (has to be 24-26 episodes) will show all of the Floor of Test arc. Perfect. Some great voice actors in that cast.

HOLY fuck TOG!!!!! How I miss this shit! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Noooooooo! Maple!

Is fine. You know she has some resurrect spell or some damn full heal

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She still has that demon form (atrocity?) that she got right before she got machine god form and only ever used once.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
She has that cheat death skill too from when her and Sally fought the OP bird boss. Or maybe it'll be some brand new hax, its hard to say with Maple.

Or the total nonsense route:
Payne suddenly freezes in place, says "But moooommmmmmm" and then D/C's

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a good translation of the manga or Light novels for Bofuri? Once the season is over I want to read em. I am hooked.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The two double hammer girls have been entirely useless so far, they must be the warm bodies that just fill raid spots.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Is there a good translation of the manga or Light novels for Bofuri? Once the season is over I want to read em. I am hooked.
I was looking for the same and did stumble across these, though I haven't looked enough to see if its a "good" translation:

Manga

Light Novel

The manga seems to be behind where the anime already is, but the LN is further ahead (260 chapters, and the current anime event is like ~120ish), and is being updated every few days.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What sucks is that Netflix (Everwhere except US, Canada and Japan) now have 14 of Studio Ghibli's movies available to stream. The next 7 will be available on Wednesday the 1st. Stupid US. Maybe if we try one of those Netflix Region changers it would work?