Winter 2020 Anime Thread

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
The whole duel part with Sally and Fredrica. Layers man. Layers of deception. Great fucking show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You're probably talking about the one where he fights the spider dude, but I'm going to assume that you mean the loli stamina training part instead. The way he wanted to touch all the girls as much as possible really brought a tear to my eye.

Also, re-watching Bofuri, and didn't realize that these guys were the first ones to attack Maple in the pvp event, and then the first target for Sally in the latest one. Sucks to be them I guess.
View attachment 252867

LOL. Ya the loli stamina shit...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bofuri still rolling strong. I am actually excited to see what new OP shit Maple does every week. Re: Zero getting back into the awesomesauce part in the Director's cut. Irumakun over for now. Much sadness until whenever next season starts. Been cleaning out a lot of stuff that has been on my hd for years. Darwin's Game keeps getting better. Harem effect in full swing.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
what made you goto fate this week? my wife also wanted to check out fate... i THINK it might be cuz she probably saw a blurb on part3 of heavens feel coming out soon... idk, she work through heavens feels and is now playing the visual novel.

if no one answered, it's not retellings it's the 3 different love story lines 2006 is saber, UBW is rin, and heavens feel is sakura.

This seasons anime is kinda weak is main reason I've retreated into the classics.

Fate UBW and Zero were differently worth the watch.

Malkav

French Madman
FGO Babylonia is anything but weak, especially the second part, which brought us some of the best fight animation we've had in some time.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Bofuri is an hour later now due to daylight savings, which means I can't watch it before work anymore.

Time to go contract Corona-chan. Quarantine here I come!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So, regarding Bofuri. Was that blonde haired knight guy the #1 player? Or has he still not shown himself to us at this point?

The episode was decent enough, but I prefer the first 8 episodes over either than either 9 or 10.
Oh well, I guess that's the result of having such a strong start to the season.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The blonde guy is #1 yea. The show never fails to crack me up though, so its always good.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Babylonia was great.

Gilgamesh NP:

Ereshkigal NP:

Mash/Merlin NP together:

Fadaar

That guy
Really wish CR wasnt a fucking month behind on that. Guess I should just pirate what's left and call it a day.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Beastars on Netflix is a furry's wet dream. It is interesting how they weave the carnivore vs. herbivore society stuff together into the drama clips, but it is very much an art school teenage drama with anthropomorphic furry people. Lotta interspecies banging as well, so you get that fetish in there for free.

I'll finish it since I'm so far in and Honey & Clover is a guilty pleasure, but man is this kind of hella targeted.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Beastars on Netflix is a furry's wet dream. It is interesting how they weave the carnivore vs. herbivore society stuff together into the drama clips, but it is very much an art school teenage drama with anthropomorphic furry people. Lotta interspecies banging as well, so you get that fetish in there for free.

I'll finish it since I'm so far in and Honey & Clover is a guilty pleasure, but man is this kind of hella targeted.

The first season is already done on Kissanime and other sites. It's actually not a bad anime!

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Beastars on Netflix is a furry's wet dream.
From what I hear it's surprisingly not. I think its because most furrys are degenerates mostly interested in the "Yiff" in a fursona that has nothing to do with their ugly and uninteresting self. They literally don't want to see themselves while fucking and what they fuck. It's a roleplay power fantasy. One where they can roleplay as someone that just got dominated buttfucked by a fat, bald and sweaty dude in a costume instead of confronting their own gayness. It's a fur-lined closet they don't have to come out of.
Beastars on the other hand explores all the implications such a society built by anthropomorphized animals would have, especially on the carnivore/herbivore divide. It's not their fantasy, it's literally their hell they don't ever want to confront.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
From what I hear it's surprisingly not. I think its because most furrys are degenerates mostly interested in the "Yiff" in a fursona that has nothing to do with their ugly and uninteresting self. They literally don't want to see themselves while fucking and what they fuck. It's a roleplay power fantasy. One where they can roleplay as someone that just got dominated buttfucked by a fat, bald and sweaty dude in a costume instead of confronting their own gayness. It's a fur-lined closet they don't have to come out of.
Beastars on the other hand explores all the implications such a society built by anthropomorphized animals would have, especially on the carnivore/herbivore divide. It's not their fantasy, it's literally their hell they don't ever want to confront.
overthinking+gif.gif