Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't look at Erai Raws any longer, just because Subs Please is better. What show did you have to swap back for?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Very disappointed in rezero ending. Comparing the whale to whatever this is was sad. Did they ran out of ideas for a fight?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You live in fucking Japan. Buy a cell phone and tether it for your internet, or just get a cell modem for your computer.
both times i went a mifi cost me 3bucks a day for unlimited (once you reach your 4g data limit, they bump you down to 3g unlmited, perfect for torrenting and watching later, not good for streaming)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Living in Japan wouldn't you just... pay for cable?

I have access to most of them on Amazon Prime but I still prefer to have subtitles. Just because I live in Japan doesn't mean I understand Japanese 100%

Watching anime live on TV with ads at a set time in the shared living room is like, the worst possible option of all the options. Not to mention, I don't get to pay for cable. The company that owns the rental property does.

You live in fucking Japan. Buy a cell phone and tether it for your internet, or just get a cell modem for your computer.

Not an option. Stop being a dumbass and assuming you know the situation.

Besides, the pirate sites work great.

• 1Garbage

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Getting caught up on Jujutsu Kaisen and then the last few Mushoku... but it was really strange in Ep20 of Jujutsu when Itadori uses Black Flash on Hanami, then it goes to mid-break, and they're back fighting like nothing happened. For an otherwise pretty snappy and consistent show it was a strange break in the flow of the action.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So Just caught up on Re:Zero and Log Horizon.

Starting with LH first.

What a wild ride. Loved the raid. Akatsuki kicking ass is always fun. Minori really stepped up to make it happen. Fun stuff.

Minori confessing her love for Shiroe was a bold move honestly. It surprised me and I was shocked that Shiroe actually responded and basically told her sorry he's out for another..... Akatsuki.

Also this one episode had pretty much all of my favorite OST audio tracks one right after another. Great stuff.

Hoping I don't have to wait another 6+ years for S4.

Now..onto ReZero:

This seemed like a quick wrap up with the rabbits to me but oh well.

This scene was totally worth it.

I hope we get to see the royal selection process with felt etc. Subaru needs to deal with those 2 who got to Ram still.

Also leaving the episode on "talk in my room later.. " what a tease...

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Subaru knocked her up with a magical kiss?
Puck put the idea in her head A kid gave her the idea that kissing is how to make babies and Puck did not correct the bad education, lazy dads lying to their kids and MCs having to overcome it.

• 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Winter season was so good overall that I am already disappointed with the Spring season.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First episode of MHA felt like recap, and that's not what I like in first episodes. Tried a few shows and wasn't into any of them. Hetalia was pretty good and more of the same, but that's not exactly the sort of show that carries a season.