Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be specific Mushoku Tensei S1 Part 2 (episodes 12-23) is scheduled for summer. So only a break for spring before it returns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
While we are talking about great series, WTF happened to Konosuba and are we due any future greatness?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Another series by the same creator of KonoSuba is coming out in April called "Sentouin, Hakenshimasu (Combatants Will Be Dispatched!)". If they make just as funny as the manga I've been reading, it should be a winner.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Aight, that was the finale of jujutsu.

10/10, S+ series. 24 episodes 24 bangers. I hope we get more greatness next season. It's not every day you see an anime that keeps the quality and fun so consistant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Aight, that was the finale of jujutsu.

10/10, S+ series. 24 episodes 24 bangers. I hope we get more greatness next season. It's not every day you see an anime that keeps the quality and fun so consistant.
yea thisweek and next week is everything is ending, this is gonna be like super mega binge for me, no time to netflix and chill, only netflix

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This has been a really good season for anime. One of the best I remember in a long time. Lots of good shows, a few top tier shows. I'm gonna have withdrawals when its over.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From your description I can see you're not yet at the plot twist in the final battle with the leader. Almost every LN volume has one big plot twist reveal after that.

Once you are finished with LN 9 I'll post you a the funniest review I found for the series, but it'll be a bit spoilery.
I'll let you know when I get that far. I'm currently 53% of #5.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The fascists killed the current good gogoanimes site. Damn. I have Crunchyroll but it doesn't have everything. I needed Gogoanimes for Mashoku Tensei!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The fascists killed the current good gogoanimes site. Damn. I have Crunchyroll but it doesn't have everything. I needed Gogoanimes for Mashoku Tensei!

Its available on Funimation and Hulu a week late on the free apps if you can stand to wait an extra week.

I'm hoping they roll Funimation/Crunchyroll into a single app/subscription soon considering they are now owned by the same company and have a ton of crossover content anyway.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Its available on Funimation and Hulu a week late on the free apps if you can stand to wait an extra week.

I'm hoping they roll Funimation/Crunchyroll into a single app/subscription soon considering they are now owned by the same company and have a ton of crossover content anyway.

Separate, to a partnership, which got split up, to possibly partner back together again. I'm sure it makes sense somehow to those companies.

I couldn't pay for them even if I wanted to, they don't let me, so I'll stick to my pirate sites.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
One would hope that with Funimation now owning Crunchyroll, that they will eventually roll them in to one service. Hopefully not using Funimation's website, as I remember that being complete ass.

Fadaar

That guy
I like CR's PS4 app except far as I can tell there's no way to see if you've watched an episode or not