Winter 2021 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was going to watch the train wreck but I think I'll just wait for the uncensored batch to come out after.
Uncensored is up on goganime. That's where I watch this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy

Attachments

• 12345.png
    12345.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 1Double Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
For cheap isekai, Spider is doing a great job of making it feel like the title character might croak.
Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Kumochan rocking through those manga chapters with a swiftness. Pretty sure they will be getting past all them and then some by the time this season is over.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Kumochan rocking through those manga chapters with a swiftness.
Looks like they want the series to end on LN 6, because LN 7 is ... well, it's going to freak people out. With 24 episodes that would be 4 episodes per volume. LN 1 ends with the monkeys, so it fits.

So in eight to nine more episodes we're probably passing the point where the manga is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Looks like they want the series to end on LN 6, because LN 7 is ... well, it's going to freak people out. With 24 episodes that would be 4 episodes per volume. LN 1 ends with the monkeys, so it fits.

So in eight to nine more episodes we're probably passing the point where the manga is.
They just opened up lava arc, so I can see them doing a midseason cliffhanger with the end of that.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
IR was kinda funny. This is just dark.
IR was hillarious at times. I fucking lost it on the golem brothel episode. I hope by the end of Healer redo we find out the demon is the good guy trying to save humanity from this bullshit. Cause there's exactly 0 redeeming qualities to any character.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
IR was hillarious at times. I fucking lost it on the golem brothel episode. I hope by the end of Healer redo we find out the demon is the good guy trying to save humanity from this bullshit. Cause there's exactly 0 redeeming qualities to any character.

it already feels like the demon is the good character of the show, from the looks of the first fight.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been a long time since i read the novel, but I could swear Rudy guilted WAY more and basically threw Paul under the bus harder than Mr. Mackey chucked Cartman.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mushoku is great. Ghislaine is a badass character. You'll like her. That said, I can't wait for Eris to enter the picture. But then Ruijerd is another great character... I don't think we'll get to see him during this show. Maybe as a cameo appearance on the last episode.

The light novels were awesome, and the anime is done so well that it's right up there.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
AoT : Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally got back to catching up on Golden Kamuy. Great balance between grim and absurd and a better cooking show that Shokugeki no Soma.

Seriously, look at this shit.

866c27b782f0d6bd3a370ab51bbb984a1545653258_full.jpg

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Finally got back to catching up on Golden Kamuy. Great balance between grim and absurd and a better cooking show that Shokugeki no Soma.

Seriously, look at this shit.

866c27b782f0d6bd3a370ab51bbb984a1545653258_full.jpg
I see you are new to the furry thread. Wait til you get to the second level of furry bingo cards.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Made the mistake of starting Attack on Titan season 4, summarily got caught up, and am now waiting week to week. This season is going all out. The episodes are flying by, don't feel wasted, lots of back and forth, and I really want to see how this pans out.

The only surprising thing was how quickly the Beast titan was taken down by Levi. Not so much in that I knew it would happen, just that there wasn't much fanfare. He also may not be out for the count, but a grenade to the neck seems pretty tough to come back from.

I thought the experience of reaching the real world was a bit disappointing at the end of last season, but I am definitely over it. The time jump was confusing but ultimately rewarding seeing the back story from the Eldians perspective. Clearly still want Eren and Co. to wreck shop, but now I am hoping they all the titans band together. Unity 2021.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Been a long time since i read the novel, but I could swear Rudy guilted WAY more and basically threw Paul under the bus harder than Mr. Mackey chucked Cartman.

It's not like he didn't have it coming 8)

I was also entertained at the end by Paul basically admitting that he can't discuss things with him because he knows he's going to lose the argument somehow.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Couldn't get into spider and while I watched teh first season of slime I wont be watching hte second. just didn't like the schtick of either. Jobless Re was fantastic and I thought Redo of Healer was worth continuing with. Watching Hidden Dungeon now and i'm just wondering, when do we get to "what are you doing step bro" point.