Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
So we're seeing slightly different timelines between Spider and the Humans?
Yes.
It's not only slightly.
Everyone was reincarnated in the same month.

So in the class what was the spiders name?
I know it sounds like I am an asshole, but it would destroy a lot of the enjoyment for the story, the setup and the world building. Which is really good in this story, because everything and everyone has their reasons.

The girl that was being bullied is the spider, yeah.
Here's a mindfuck answer that is technically correct:
99% no, but 1% yes. I know this sounds like I am making fun of you, but I assure you it's that complicated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
And no one is going to mention this?

aaaaaaa.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the first and second episode of Healer, but I'm not an hormonal teen, so the story doesn't entertain me. It's a show with shitty characters and sex. That's it. Pass.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I watched the first and second episode of Healer, but I'm not an hormonal teen, so the story doesn't entertain me. It's a show with shitty characters and sex. That's it. Pass.
more like rape than sex, lulz, theres not a consentual scene in the manga

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I typed rape first, but then I thought it would make me come off as an edgelord, so I swapped it for sex. Oops.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Healer is 100% rapesauce. All day every day. Except not so much with his slave. She actually seems into it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This was more of an issue to you than the part right after this where he was beaten and assraped by that ultra creepy Bullet guy?

Clearly you're not woke! I mean what's a little ass rape this day and age?

• 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Man. There's trash, there's edgy trash, then there's Redo of Healer. Seems much like Interspecies Reviewers they cranked the content up to 11 for the anime but unlike IR this show has a bunch of shit bags for characters.

IR was kinda funny. This is just dark.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I was going to watch the train wreck but I think I'll just wait for the uncensored batch to come out after.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IR was great, the characters were all pleasant and the show was fun. This is just an edgy train wreck... and I can't wait to watch it all.
IR was legitimately humorous.

• 1Like