Winter 2021 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really like Last Dungeon. The animation is excellent too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made the mistake of starting Attack on Titan season 4, summarily got caught up, and am now waiting week to week. This season is going all out. The episodes are flying by, don't feel wasted, lots of back and forth, and I really want to see how this pans out.

The only surprising thing was how quickly the Beast titan was taken down by Levi. Not so much in that I knew it would happen, just that there wasn't much fanfare. He also may not be out for the count, but a grenade to the neck seems pretty tough to come back from.

I thought the experience of reaching the real world was a bit disappointing at the end of last season, but I am definitely over it. The time jump was confusing but ultimately rewarding seeing the back story from the Eldians perspective. Clearly still want Eren and Co. to wreck shop, but now I am hoping they all the titans band together. Unity 2021.
You haven't watched last sunday's episode?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow. Sadpanda. The Promised Neverland is skipping so much.

Norman is found again.

He didn't reappear until near the end of the manga. :\

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man tried to get back into ReZero and just couldn't do it. Think the new shows have me spoiled. Watched Horimiya today and added it to my "need to keep going" list and looks like Wonder Egg is gonna make the list too. After the last Healer episode think I'm starting to lose interest.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man tried to get back into ReZero and just couldn't do it. Think the new shows have me spoiled. Watched Horimiya today and added it to my "need to keep going" list and looks like Wonder Egg is gonna make the list too. After the last Healer episode think I'm starting to lose interest.

Same here. I haven't watched ReZero since this seasons 1st episode. The new shows have my attention.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
best show of the season by far is Mushoku Tensei. Those movie production values in the grandfather of isekai shows that somehow feels fresh.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Didn't know about these until just today and Google Auto-translate leaves a lot to be desired but better than nothing:

• 1Like