Winter 2023 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
DanMachi - Cassandra, look I like you but fucking heal ok? Most useless healer award for sure (Like Druids in EQ...I gave you a Regen 5 mins ago isn't that good enough?). Meanwhile Haruhime is working her ass off over there and even saving your dumb ass. Mikoto is MVP for sure holy shitballs.

My Wakandan......Haruhime is working her TAIL off

That was the joke to make here! Come on!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Please don't redo the fucking Goblin's Crown arc from the movie.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trigun is a treat. After seeing so many shows remade is such a shitty way, we get to see this. Its obvious studio Orange loved the Trigun series, or at the very least had a lot of respect for the original. They've put a lot of care into this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
tdn1CXU.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm digging the world building of reborn to master so far, OP protagonists are always very hit or miss with me and usually the insanely OP ones are the least interesting but I'm loving this one so far. It did predictably advance the time very quickly to the 'awkwardly sexy teenager' stage but it has still been pretty funny.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Food box continues being just a fun and enjoyable show.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sugar apple fairy tale is kinda like a reverse harem show that stays fairly wholesome. One of my favorites of the season.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Sugar apple fairy tale is kinda like a reverse harem show that stays fairly wholesome. One of my favorites of the season.
The production quality on that is fucking amazing.

Also, MHA episode lasted 5 minutes wtf!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trigun is a treat. After seeing so many shows remade is such a shitty way, we get to see this. Its obvious studio Orange loved the Trigun series, or at the very least had a lot of respect for the original. They've put a lot of care into this.
Came here looking to see reviews for this. Nice to hear its going well. After seeing the weird computer animated shit I was put off, but after seen what can really be done with computer animation in Demon Slayer Mugen Train arc (yea I was late to the party on that one) maybe I've been too harsh.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
So many good shows this season, I feel like we are in some kind of golden age for anime, or maybe its because most american live action TV sucks right now - save for a few shows.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So many good shows this season, I feel like we are in some kind of golden age for anime, or maybe its because most american live action TV sucks right now - save for a few shows.
Anime is good now. American TV used to be good when I was younger. I think this is more an American TV is in a dark ages thing. I mean there are some great shows, but meh, so much trash. MTV probably started the downfall.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Anime is good now. American TV used to be good when I was younger. I think this is more an American TV is in a dark ages thing. I mean there are some great shows, but meh, so much trash. MTV probably started the downfall.
Yes. When they started reality TV with Real World was the exact moment the industry got a gaping head wound it is still dying from.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Yes. When they started reality TV with Real World was the exact moment the industry got a gaping head wound it is still dying from.
Well I dont hate reality TV, if is has a certain amount of limited honestly around it like Hell's Kitchen. Unfortunately most are garbage scripted and made up crap.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really can't get into Handyman with this weird ass pacing.
Yea, same here. I was going to stop watching, but this episode at least brought some of the other characters into the "main" line story.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am enjoying the pace of Handyman, myself. But then again I love gag type shows in general. There seems to maybe be a story buried in all of this somewhere.

• 2Like