Witcher 3

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I could tell a big difference after playing without it.

Just stumbled across the quest in B&W that references the villianin HoS, I have a boner.
Yeah that was awesome. They went so deep with everything, it's a real world.

Witcher MMO wru?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I played this when it came out, and loved it but for some reason never got around to playing the two DLC.

I debated between just taking my old save game continuing from there, or restarting from the beginning. Since I don't have anything to play for a while, I decided to start again from beginning, also since I'm restarting I decided to play on the PS4 rather than on PC this time around, I'm just enjoying playing from my couch on 55" TV so much more than on the PC nowadays, I don't care much for the higher resolution or frame rate.

I had forgotten just how awesome the game was, and how incredibly well written it is. So I am having a blast playing it. Starting over is also allowing me to make some different decision along the way to see different outcome to some of the quests. Also since it's been 4.5 years since I played it, I remember general story lines, but not necessary the specific of them, so it feels kinda new. Damn, there's a lot of POI to uncover.

I finished the Bloody Baron quest, this is one of the best quest line ever in a video game, had a slightly different resolution to it...and damn it's a fucked up quest that pulls at the heartstrings in so many ways.

I can't wait to finish the main game and get into the two DLC. Going to take a while though, because everytime I try to advance the story I notice a question mark I missed on the map, and get distracted. :)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Just don't bother with the water PoI in Skellige. I made that mistake and they aren't really worth it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I played this when it came out, and loved it but for some reason never got around to playing the two DLC.

I debated between just taking my old save game continuing from there, or restarting from the beginning. Since I don't have anything to play for a while, I decided to start again from beginning, also since I'm restarting I decided to play on the PS4 rather than on PC this time around, I'm just enjoying playing from my couch on 55" TV so much more than on the PC nowadays, I don't care much for the higher resolution or frame rate.

I had forgotten just how awesome the game was, and how incredibly well written it is. So I am having a blast playing it. Starting over is also allowing me to make some different decision along the way to see different outcome to some of the quests. Also since it's been 4.5 years since I played it, I remember general story lines, but not necessary the specific of them, so it feels kinda new. Damn, there's a lot of POI to uncover.

I finished the Bloody Baron quest, this is one of the best quest line ever in a video game, had a slightly different resolution to it...and damn it's a fucked up quest that pulls at the heartstrings in so many ways.

I can't wait to finish the main game and get into the two DLC. Going to take a while though, because everytime I try to advance the story I notice a question mark I missed on the map, and get distracted. :)

Since I beat it on XB1, I just started a fresh game from the DLC on PC. No Regerts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just don't bother with the water PoI in Skellige. I made that mistake and they aren't really worth it.

Almost had a seizure reading this...I cannot leave POI undiscovered, it’s impossible. :)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$14.99 on GOG right now for the Game of the Year edition. Dec 11 - Jan 2.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition
  • Brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
  • Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
  • Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
  • Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Almost had a seizure reading this...I cannot leave POI undiscovered, it’s impossible. :)
I'm the same way, but Christ, the Skellige water PoIs have earned their right to be an exception to that mindset. Do your damnedest to pretend those ones just don't exist.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just bought this on Switch with the current sale. Can't wait to play this on three years' worth of flights!

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm the same way, but Christ, the Skellige water PoIs have earned their right to be an exception to that mindset. Do your damnedest to pretend those ones just don't exist.
Except that one POI where you get absolutely nothing of value whatsoever, holy shit that POI sucked donkeyballz, man I spent so many hours and finally ooooh, THIS one is the ONE, but noooooooo. - totally the most awesome waste of time ever.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I’m enjoying a lot replaying this right now is that they are referencing a lot of stuff that is happening in the TV show which is kind of cool since now I have more context for it rather than just being a throwaway line.

I’m now in Skelligae and I had forgotten just how many POI are in the water. I may take people’s advice after all and skip a few. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
New monitor arrived. Let's see if this game worth the hype!

ggggg.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I fired up my old save last night just to dick around in this game and see if I wanted to replay it again.

I started looking through the character bios and was reminded how massive this game is.

Went to look at completed quests and counted ~215 completed quests. I dont think I can ever commit to replaying this game again just due to the sheer size.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I fired up my old save last night just to dick around in this game and see if I wanted to replay it again.

I started looking through the character bios and was reminded how massive this game is.

Went to look at completed quests and counted ~215 completed quests. I dont think I can ever commit to replaying this game again just due to the sheer size.
Never played a plus game? Yuri, you dissappoint me.