Witcher 3

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
When there is so much content and it is paced in such a way that 1/4 of it becomes trivial/non challenging even when you dedicate yourself to it is an issue. By no means major in any way, it’s just annoying to do quests 5 levels below you even though you’ve been doing them all as fast as you can.

Are you playing on DeathMarch? It keeps you relatively close in level like 2 to 4 from main quests to sidequest. Combat is too easy on anything under that difficulty anyway.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Are you playing on DeathMarch? It keeps you relatively close in level like 2 to 4 from main quests to sidequest. Combat is too easy on anything under that difficulty anyway.

2nd to hardest, the one before death march. And yeah it is too easy. Not dragon age faceroll easy, but I pretty much only die to bosses now.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
2nd to hardest, the one before death march. And yeah it is too easy. Not dragon age faceroll easy, but I pretty much only die to bosses now.

Yah Death march really ups the ante. When I was lazy those little burrowing fuckers could two to three shot you if you aren't running a broken alchemy build and you don't get your dodges in. Even two levels below you.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It seemed like the game throws curveballs at you when it comes to dialogue choices and actions. The Crones shit, Kiera, there are many circumstances which lead you to believe you are making the "right" choice but you arent.

Honestly my main motivation for killing Kiera wasnt really the research, it was her cocky mouth mocking Geralt for fucking her.

I thought of her using it as leverage with Yen so I killed the whore. *shrug*

Even Geralt says "It didnt have to end like this". I stared at her corpse for abnormally long and proceeded to drink 3 or 4 stouts. Got hammered and rode away feeling like I had just murdered a prostitute after a rough night.

Game is amazing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought of her using it as leverage with Yen so I killed the whore. *shrug*

Which is funny because in the game continuity Geralt has quite possibly fucked a hundred different women since the last time he saw Yennefer.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
If there is only an option to erase my memory and play Witcher 3 fresh. Don't care for mods and already did 2 playthroughs. Well, I'm waiting for Cyberpunk and after that I hope that there will be another game from Witcher universe.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just finished my play through today at 98hrs did not do all the side quests of final DLC but did the vast majority overall. Level 51 or 52 I think. No mods. Glad I stuck it out but kinda glad for it to be done as well. Finished with 178hrs total for the game. Fighting bat guy on high difficulty was probably the hardest fight of the game for me, had to try it over and over again to get past it.

Now see cyberpunk delayed, so I need to find some more time wasters for the next 8 months

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It really is a treat playing this game through for the first time.

People rash on me for buying games and not playing them, but I always do come back around to play them. It's like getting to experience an awesome release at my pleasure. I still got Horizon on the docket, MSG 5 etc. I still never played Assasdins Creed Odyssey.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It really is a treat playing this game through for the first time.

People rash on me for buying games and not playing them, but I always do come back around to play them. It's like getting to experience an awesome release at my pleasure. I still got Horizon on the docket, MSG 5 etc. I still never played Assasdins Creed Odyssey.

This is becoming a typical approach to gaming now that we have more choices than time. It not only lets you play it at a fully patched version, but get complete/goty/definitive editions for a good price. It's my preferred way to game now, though I do hate missing out on the social stuff that comes with a release of a new game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users