Witcher 3

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gavinmad just likes to try and take a swipe at me whenever he can. Hits the mark most times, sometimes it doesnt.

Jozu

Fair enough.

I havent played an Assassins Creed since 2 so perhaps I have also given up on the franchise. I played 3 once and never tried any of them again.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I was about to be astonished that you killed Keira but then I noticed the name of the poster and wasn't surprised anymore.
Killed her as well because she was giving me lip and not the good kind. Noticed later on that it would have been nice to have her around but meh.

I really enjoyed this game. Skipped most of Skellige's water POIs as recommended but the rest I did everything as far as I know.
I found HoS to be rather short, but alright. B&W was superb. The fairy tale part was excellent.

Got the good ending in the original game where Geralt delivers a sword but not without looking it up and making sure I picked the right choices. Would suck to fail an epic story like this.

Steam tells me I did 95 hours.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Got the good ending in the original game where Geralt delivers a sword but not without looking it up and making sure I picked the right choices. Would suck to fail an epic story like this.

There's 3 possible ending, 2 of which are good and 1 of which is bad. Of the 2 good, the one you get is my favorite one and the favorite of many, but it is not considered the best ending.

1- Ciri dies, fuck that one must be totally awful to get.
2- She becomes a Witcher, my personal favorite and the favorite of many people.
3- She becomes Empress. This is considered to be the best ending, since as Empress she will do a lot of good and bring peace. It's kind of bittersweet though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im 80 hours into my replay, got sucked back in. On NG+ at level 84, have a complete build but enjoy spinning around and killing shit that is ?? to me in Touissant because it can all one shot me if I don't have a Quen shield up (game says it's level 100+)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's 3 possible ending, 2 of which are good and 1 of which is bad. Of the 2 good, the one you get is my favorite one and the favorite of many, but it is not considered the best ending.

1- Ciri dies, fuck that one must be totally awful to get.
2- She becomes a Witcher, my personal favorite and the favorite of many people.
3- She becomes Empress. This is considered to be the best ending, since as Empress she will do a lot of good and bring peace. It's kind of bittersweet though.

My first playthrough I got the shitty ending and I was left feeling very WTF. Spent 120+ hours in the game for this?!?

Second playthrough now and I'm going to avoid that BS ending.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The stuff that leads to a bad ending is by far the weakest part of the game.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

If I make choices that generally are in the theme of letting Ciri go out on her own, should I get at least one of the good endings?

I don't want to just straight up spoil the thing, and read, but I don't play games more than once. NG+ mode isn't a thing I do, so I don't want to mess this up!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
If I make choices that generally are in the theme of letting Ciri go out on her own, should I get at least one of the good endings?

I don't want to just straight up spoil the thing, and read, but I don't play games more than once. NG+ mode isn't a thing I do, so I don't want to mess this up!

Support her and let her do her own thing and you should be good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don't get what's so bad about letting her see her father. Uh noes, now she can't not be empress. wtf.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

The paths to the two 'good' endings are basically identical, with one small variable being the difference between the two.

Randin

Trakanon Raider

Yep. The basic rule is 'don't helicopter parent'.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Whatever you do try to complete the radovid questline. It's the best sidequest in the game story wise

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The benefits of the show.

I wonder if we'll be seeing another Witcher game sooner than they had originally planned

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

The great thing for us, is the industry is not in bad shape at all. The music industry took a while to pivot to streaming and wean themselves off of physical record sales, this had a massive impact on the way artist release and even create their music.

Shit is changing with gaming streaming services as well, but platforms like steam allow studios to reap good profits even in the face of pirating and rentals. As long as they can turn nice profits, we will keep getting awesome games.

GTA 5 made Rockstar so much money its ridiculous.

What's even more awesome? This will hopefully entice other game franchises to explore doing a TV show. It's a win win.