Witcher 3

turbo

Molten Core Raider
The main games that are non-competitive/MMO'[s that have sucked up that much time for me are limited....Disgaea, 1,2,3 etc etc, Tactics Ogre, Ogre battle, Final Fantasy Tactics (like 10 replays since it came out over the years), FF3.....few more but its a limited amount.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Just noticed that Steam has added a Season Pass for this game. It includes two DLC, first near the end of the year and the second next year, that are claimed to add about 30 hours of content for both of them.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes it's moddable, but not on the scope of skyrim etc. The devs themselves even released a total combat overhall mod for witcher 2 a year after it was released

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hate news about a game's DLC/expansions before the base game even releases. Just get the goddamn thing out, and then tell me about expansions

#jimmiesrustled

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This has got me itching, and I have just completed Pillars of Eternity. For this game, I will honestly be happy to get the season pass.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I sort of agree with Jooboo but if any company deserves the benefit of the doubt it's CD Projekt Red.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just came here to post that trailer. I feel like if they can deliver on just half of what they teased in that trailer this will easily be Game of the Year.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably the 2nd game ever I'm going to pre-order. First game I ever pre-ordered was FF13 and that was quite the disappointment....I"m hoping this is better. :p

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I don't know... There's even RACISM in it!
Racism has been a part of fantasy since its origins. Tension and stereotypes between races. "You cannot trust an elf!". Can't remember the last fantasy game that featured several races that didn't have mention of issues between races in some form.

However, The Witcher games have had a tendency to not sugar coat the issue with just random dialog. They don't just hint at issues with words, but depict full on hate crimes. IE: when the trailer lists "racial conflict" there is a man getting repeatedly punched in the face in the background.

EvilLurker_sl

shitlord
Racism has been a part of fantasy since its origins. Tension and stereotypes between races. "You cannot trust an elf!". Can't remember the last fantasy game that featured several races that didn't have mention of issues between races in some form.

However, The Witcher games have had a tendency to not sugar coat the issue with just random dialog. They don't just hint at issues with words, but depict full on hate crimes. IE: when the trailer lists "racial conflict" there is a man getting repeatedly punched in the face in the background.
I was just trying to make fun of the way it was presented in the video :) Maybe I'm just too insensitive to be shocked by anti-elf racism.