Witcher 3

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Witcher 2 had so much going for it but I just didn't enjoy it like I should of. I think the main thing I really don't enjoy single character games anymore. I like developing teams/groups trying to maximize specialities while covering weaknesses etc. Even Demon/Dark Souls just didn't really do it for me and I think its the single character aspect. I'd say I got 2 X the enjoyment out of a cheaply produced Might & Magic X-Legacy game then I did from Witcher which I know is sad but it is what is.

As a grow older I am starting to get more and more defined tastes of what I enjoy and sadly its leading to 1 maybe 2 games a year that I really enjoy if that. I'd take a Disgaea every 6 months and be a happy mother fucker I'll tell you that. Also for some reason I'd pay $100 for a new Romance of the 3 kingdoms.....god I used to love those games. I just wish they put abit more into the story development; nothing like playing a game for 60-100 hours and have the ending sequence last 45 seconds when I dropped the boot down on Cao Cao!

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
I beat Witcher 2 just now, actually. Going through all of the major RPG's I missed over the last 5 years or so. Was an incredible game, but very difficult for my completionist gamer sensibilities to handle. It's almost painful for me to make a decision between content at the cost of the un-chosen option. That said, one of the most engrossing games I've ever played. Nearly up there with my other favorite RPG's. I appreciated the decision to make it so difficult, loathed the decision to omit a fucking auto-save, and loved the atmosphere the game created.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I beat Witcher 2 just now, actually. Going through all of the major RPG's I missed over the last 5 years or so. Was an incredible game, but very difficult for my completionist gamer sensibilities to handle. It's almost painful for me to make a decision between content at the cost of the un-chosen option. That said, one of the most engrossing games I've ever played. Nearly up there with my other favorite RPG's. I appreciated the decision to make it so difficult, loathed the decision to omit a fucking auto-save, and loved the atmosphere the game created.
Multiple play throughs bro, multiple play throughs.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only plus to that is it should give me enough time to save up for and build a new PC.

This laptop with a GTX460m I bought before Witcher 2 came out just won't cut it for 3 me thinks.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shitty, but not surprising. No Witcher 3 in 2014

The Witcher 3 Delayed Until February, 2015
Haha, called it in the Dragon Age thread. I knew this puppy wasn't going to get released this year when March came around and there was no release date set yet. Oh well, at least DA3 is shaping up to look pretty good. Hopefully that will get my RPG fix in for this year. Too bad, having two major rpgs in one year would have amazing.

Sulrn

Deuces
Or developers and marketers could look at the same world and get different numbers. Depending on whether or not they're being realistic.

Playable space vs available generated space are two completely different things. You'll play through x amount of space out of y amount of world. Rooftops, cliff faces/hills, rivers/canals, etc.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, as great as Witcher 2 was, there was a SHITLOAD of invisible walls and inaccessible areas when out in the world exploring. So take that figure with a grain of salt

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, as great as Witcher 2 was, there was a SHITLOAD of invisible walls and inaccessible areas when out in the world exploring. So take that figure with a grain of salt
rrr_img_64027.jpg

Heresy!