Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you are allready an invincible superman, eating garlic works as cryptonite.
Dunno why im still explaining this 101 super-garlic rules.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
my gum has been hurting like crazy for awhile. whenever i drink cold water, i get this intense pain over my left bottom gum. sometimes this happens and sometimes not. lately it's been everyday every hour. should i see a dentist.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
my gum has been hurting like crazy for awhile. whenever i drink cold water, i get this intense pain over my left bottom gum. sometimes this happens and sometimes not. lately it's been everyday every hour. should i see a dentist.
Gingival recession with exposed root tooth, or you have a cavity. Either way, brush your teeth you dirty Asian, see a dentist.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If it's cold water, it's generally not a cavity. Dentists have told me that the way to determine a potential cavity is if there's sensitivity to hot water.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If it's cold water, it's generally not a cavity. Dentists have told me that the way to determine a potential cavity is if there's sensitivity to hot water.
Maybe you're thinking exposed nerve, root canal. That makes more sense to me at least.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It can be from brushing to hard too, it pulls the gums back and makes it sensitive.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i haven't seen a dentist for 6 years and last time i did after 6 years, he didn't find any wrong.
my luck has run out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
brush your teeth you dirty Asian
he didn't find any wong.
rrr_img_62886.png

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I assume gay men do this test with loads of hot semen? Probably more accurate due to the warmth and carbohydrates?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Gingival recession with exposed root tooth, or you have a cavity. Either way, brush your teeth you dirty Asian, see a dentist.
i went to the dentist and it was exposed root canal and i think one more cavity. so $700. this was just one side (left) with the excessive pain and I gotta get a complete check up soon. Got an appointment for treating cavity and filling my root canal on april 20ish.

I fucked up big time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i went to the dentist and it was exposed root canal and i think one more cavity. so $700. this was just one side (left) with the excessive pain and I gotta get a complete check up soon. Got an appointment for treating cavity and filling my root canal on april 20ish.

I fucked up big time.
Don't sweat it, you're human. Better to have it fixed than let it worsen.

Cheer up :)

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i could have caught before it became this bad though. then again, i am not known for scheduled check up.

Digby_sl

shitlord
Lumie, was garlic actually the fruit of knowledge in the garden, hence its great power... was gods greatest trick using a bulb instead of an actual fruit?