Woman 'Has Sex with Student Five Times In One Week'

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I have woke up from a sex dream and taken care of business, but never gotten off with zero contact. I did it in my pants once in a strip club, but that was after the chick did nothing but grind on me for like 5 straight songs. Has anyone actually woke up with a bunch of semen in their underwear and had no idea what happened?
When I was a teenager and not able to crank one out consistently, yeah it happened several times, although it was never the case that I had no idea what had happened. There was always a sex dream involved, and since I typically woke up as soon as the "mess" happened it was easy to remember the dream.

After moving out and being able to either have sex or crank one out anytime I want, I haven't had one (to completion that is) in decades, so I sort of assume it is more of a release thing than anything else. Or maybe I don't sleep as soundly as I used to, and wake up before I can finish? Who knows? But yeah, it used to happen all the time as a teenager.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_56043.jpg
The saltines on my counter agree.

rrr_img_56249.jpg

Saw them right after reading the thread, the wife wondered why I find crackers funny.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Amazing feminist dont go riled up over this. Imagine the outrage if every week you heard a new story about a 30 something male teaching banging his 14-15 year old female student?
imo, and as I read this thread someone else may have already said it, but females keep secrets far better than males do, especially young males. I wouldn't think there is any less male teacher on female student banging going on.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oh for fuck sake!ask ANY 18-year-old heterosexual dude what he thinks about banging his hot teacher
of course it will be : "oh no.....that is so wrong.i would never do that.she's a teacher and blablablabla"

and:
Nice-map.gif

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why did you link a map of France with Nice pointed out? Do you think it is pronounced how it is spelled? Were you talking about somebody's neice?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
oh for fuck sake!ask ANY 18-year-old heterosexual dude what he thinks about banging his hot teacher
of course it will be : "oh no.....that is so wrong.i would never do that.she's a teacher and blablablabla"
What the fuck are you talking about? Pretty sure they'd all say they'd bang the shit out of her.

Nosf_sl

shitlord
I remember a petite substitute teacher we had, Ms. Tolouse. She wore this little red tight one piece dress. Jesus christ, no guy ever got any work done in classes she taught. For what its worth, Mary Kay Letourneau did end up getting married to her student, they have a 16 year old daughter now.

The Hottest Teachers Who Banged Their Students | Elite Daily- classy url, classy story and the last one is something else. NFL cheerleader and teacher.

Cybsled

Lol, the Lisa Glide story is funny. The "victim" basically said he was the one who tried to hit on her. GEE, YA THINK?