Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
it's rare that people cry rape for simply regretting a sexual encounter.
what? no it isn't. you made a regrettable decision (banging some dude) and decided to date him, but plenty of silly bitches make the same mistake and cry rape instead of blowing trannies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
"It's rare" so..what? Getting raped is not rare?

Or are you one of those people who believe in 1/4 women are raped stats? lol.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
fair enough, pretty sure I haven't fucked any nerds before. If I did, I declare rape.

My god. This board is full of the most socially inept fuckwads. I hope some of you idiots get curbstomped.
I'm with you, sister! Preach it! Testify, girl!

rrr_img_46897.jpg

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Hey hey, I said I was drunk and therefor I'm clearly not responsible for my actions.

I, like 99% of males understand rape to imply some form of physical force. And don't spout that social pressure bullshit about how "hard it's to say no." and being labeled a "tease."

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If one person being drunk and the other is not, is now considered rape, I can name at least 5 women who have "raped" me and that is just off the top of my head. Also if both parties being drunk and that is considered rape by the male, I am also a serial rapist. Also there are a metric fuck ton of rape babies in this world if we are changing the definition of rape like this.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
After deep contemplation I have realized that my previous standard was tainted by the secretive global patriarchy cabal. I apologize to the 85% of women who have "allowed" me to "share" their bed while they were under the influence of the white man's poison firewater. On behalf of all heterosexual mid-later 20's white males, I humbly request that our barbarous ways of equality in responsibility be forgiven, we know not what we do.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Err, did tanoomba really just "admit" to picking up and taking home numerous drunk women in this thread? The same person that claimed to have numerous female friends but has "never" acted on it because of his long-term monogous relationship?

Fail troll fails.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Give us Tanoomba, give him to us in the Rickshaw and we will do what you should have done 10 minutes ago.