Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Err, did tanoomba really just "admit" to picking up and taking home numerous drunk women in this thread? The same person that claimed to have numerous female friends but has "never" acted on it because of his long-term monogous relationship?

Fail troll fails.
I've admitted to having alcohol play in a role in sexual encounters, which is also true for most of the non-virgins here. Yes, I have numerous female friends. What does one have to do with the other? I've been married 5 years or so. While I was never a Don Juan, I certainly have my share of experiences from before I got married, including friends who Ihave"acted on". I don't even understand what point you're trying to make here.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
1 out of every 4 women that Tanoomba has had sex with, resulted in rape. Thankfully, none of them decided to report it, thus directly responsible for the massive under reporting of rape in our patriarchy.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
1 out of every 4 women that Tanoomba has had sex with, resulted in rape. Thankfully, none of them decided to report it, thus directly responsible for the massive under reporting of rape in our patriarchy.
Rape, of course, referring to the woman regretting it the next day.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
No one will rape me
frown.png

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
A few friends and i were were having a little after party at the restaurant i used to have after the bar closed. At one point this huge chick (not that fat, just a big ole woman!) grabbed my buddy and said "we are going to fuck" and took him downstairs. About an hour later they came back upstairs and we all laughed at him and gave him high fives for getting raped.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If one person being drunk and the other is not, is now considered rape, I can name at least 5 women who have "raped" me and that is just off the top of my head. Also if both parties being drunk and that is considered rape by the male, I am also a serial rapist. Also there are a metric fuck ton of rape babies in this world if we are changing the definition of rape like this.
Good point. Not to turn this into an abortion debate, but it is funny this nonsense pretty much comes from pro abortion feminists. They realize they are losing the debate and are trying to mitigate the loss. The 2 concessions most of the new laws are making are for rape and incest. So maybe they figure if they can get every sexual encounter classified as a rape, they'll be OK. This would, of course, just be the first step. Once this is accepted, they can move on to things like hormones or pheremones interfering with a chicks ability to think critically. And really, who the fuck is going to argue against that? Most men in the world already know that's true.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
one poll suggests that 60% of men secretly wishes to rape women (not joke. commissioned by some women's group).

so celebrate in the fact that most of us are all rapists in heart.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
#1 sexual fantasy among women includes being raped.