Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shut up, you manga-reading mongoloid.
rrr_img_46955.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
trannyraper!
Can you actually rape a tranny? Since men aren't capable of being raped and they are still responsible for having sex while drunk this may be the answer we need. We should all start having sex with the ladyboys just to be on the safe side.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
10 Pages of fucking bullshit and still no video of this whore. What the fuck.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I still don't get it.
-Girl gets drunk enough to get her box munched in public with a bunch of people watching and filming.
-Guy gets drunk enough to munch on some girls box in public with a bunch of people watching and filming.

Who raped who?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Truth be told, the witnesses who instsagrammed the video, camera-raped them both.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rape, of course, referring to the woman regretting it the next day.
Jesus Tanoomba. You are getting trounced in a moral argument by Antarius, a guy who bangs surprise trannies just to get his monies worth. Just pack it in, already.

Hasto_sl

shitlord
lol I completely agree that it is BS. It's just the hypocrisy in the way this is perceived. I know someone will say it is the same as calling a guy who bangs a ton of women a player and a woman who bangs a ton of guys a whore and it is. It is just hilarious that it is being brought about in a legal manner. If you get so drunk you make stupid decisions, you need to live with them.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
#1 sexual fantasy among women includes being raped.
And for almost all of them it's not "real" rape and it still matters, of course, that it's a fantasy. It speaks more to the fact a lot of women like being dominated.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
In college, I had some people over to watch movies in my dorm room, including a girl I was dating. Every left except her friend, who stalled a bit, then insisted it was "too late to walk home". Meaning she was going to molest me. Which she did, while I was mostly asleep. At least she wasn't fat or hideous. My roommate witnessed the whole thing, and made fun of me for getting raped for years afterwards.

I am a victim. I think I need feminism now.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So at least 3 guys have posted stories about being taken advantage of when they were drunk, apparently in an attempt to prove that being taken advantage of when drunk isn't so bad. Bravo, guys.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So at least 3 guys have posted stories about being taken advantage of when they were drunk, apparently in an attempt to prove that being taken advantage of when drunk isn't so bad. Bravo, guys.
Tanoomba cheering on rape. Insensitive asshole.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So did tanoomba admit to raping women or not?

We all know that sissy pencilneck isnt getting laid on his own

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So did tanoomba admit to raping women or not?

We all know that sissy pencilneck isnt getting laid on his own
Yes, except in his situation he was "acting on their desires", unlike the rest of us who are clearly uncontrollable rapists.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm, post leaves some room for interpretation. Pretty sure he means chicks though.

I've admitted to having alcohol play in a role in sexual encounters, which is also true for most of the non-virgins here. Yes, I have numerous female friends. What does one have to do with the other? I've been married 5 years or so. While I was never a Don Juan, I certainly have my share of experiences from before I got married, including friends who Ihave"acted on". I don't even understand what point you're trying to make here.
Tanoomba "acts on" because he is a special snowflake; the rest of us are rapists. Unless we are passed out, in which case he applauds the rape. They are exercising their independence from the patriarchy.... by raping it.