Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What a nut salad of a movie.
The entire plot was just a stitled attempt to make Donald Trump look like a man that's willing to sacrifice everything for power.

At least the score was decent, but I personally rate WW's battle music from BvS as better.

Are you literally retarded? That was Reagan. Did you not glom on to the fact that the film was set in 1984?

Wait, as someone who doesn't understand jews, anti-jews, etc, please explain this tweet to me.

Well for one thing, as a jew born in Israel she had to serve in the IDF. So saying she's former IDF only means she's an Israeli jew.

they really shouldnt have had WW around during the cold war, they should have had her go back home and miss World War 2 and other wars. or actually, set the movie in World War 2 and she could help out with it. it would make more sense than this silliness. call it something like, i dunno, WW2.

I admit having it set in WW2 would have been clever for naming purposes, but super heroes in WW2 punching nazis is so passe. Leave that to Captain America.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, there's one mid credit scene and that's it. It's a good one so stick around for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh and I didn't realize the bad guy was mando until I caught up on this thread. Fucker needs to keep his helmet on in all movies forever IMO.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh and I didn't realize the bad guy was mando until I caught up on this thread. Fucker needs to keep his helmet on in all movies forever IMO.
Fuck than Mando shit. Pedro will always be known as...

Game-of-Thrones-Viper.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah whatever I still haven't seen GOT

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This might be the worst AAA movie ever made. I didn't see the first one... but this was just bad. It was almost comedic levels of hilarious.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This might be the worst AAA movie ever made. I didn't see the first one... but this was just bad. It was almost comedic levels of hilarious.
on the scale of bad DC movies. i think its right there with Catwoman.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not sure if you just haven't seen Catwoman or are trying to be edgy, because no.
ive seen Catwoman several times on cable. its absolutely terrible. this movie is on par with how laughably bad it was. where would you stick it?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
ive seen Catwoman several times on cable. its absolutely terrible. this movie is on par with how laughably bad it was. where would you stick it?
Catwoman is in a special tier of movies with like Battlefield Earth and Highlander 2. This movie was bad, but at least there's some random bits like with Pine or whatever that if the whole movie was on that level it would at least be passably fine. There is none of that in Catwoman. It's end to end pure dogshit.

• 1Like

Goatface

know i am shitting up this up with RT updates, but it is tied with aquaman now, and all audience is going
1609043144637.png

• 2Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
If your reading this and you haven’t seen the movie, do yourself a favor, stay the fuck away.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Catwoman is in a special tier of movies with like Battlefield Earth and Highlander 2. This movie was bad, but at least there's some random bits like with Pine or whatever that if the whole movie was on that level it would at least be passably fine. There is none of that in Catwoman. It's end to end pure dogshit.
if they had cut the movie to 90 minutes it wouldnt be Catwoman bad. if it was 90 minutes i would give it a Suicide Squad rank. but since they felt that they needed to obnoxiously torture me for 2 and a half hours. it gets the Catwoman.

• 1Worf

Goatface

was listening to some youtubers say, the movie was originally 3 hours long. i couldn't find any site to back that up, but did see an interview where Jenkins said she wanted the movie to have a slower pace and was 2 hours and 45 mins long. so they either cut 14 mins, if the early cut had credits or around 20 mins if it didn't.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I dont know why but i enjoyed Aquaman - this however? uh no

• 1Solidarity