Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Sterling

El Presidente
Unpopular opinion: Wonder Woman was an over hyped turd and this doesnt look much better, but hey Girl Power..amiright?
Said it before. If this were an MCU movie it'd be a lower tier origin film. Better than Captain Marvel at least!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So youre saying if the lead actress is hot the movie is good?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Said it before. If this were an MCU movie it'd be a lower tier origin film. Better than Captain Marvel at least!

The reason why Wonder Woman is looked at favorably is because it didn't shit the bed like the earlier DCU films. I agree with Sterling that it is like a lower tier MCU film when compared. It could have been a better movie, but goes to hell in the last 30 minutes.

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
Shazam is the best DCEU movie, it is DCEU right?
I cant tell anymore with the train wreck over at WB

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Shazam is the best DCEU movie, it is DCEU right?
I cant tell anymore with the train wreck over at WB
DCEU seems to be cancelled?

Are they still making any movies using those characters other than Wonder Woman 2?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
DCEU seems to be cancelled?

Are they still making any movies using those characters other than Wonder Woman 2?
the only non DCEU was Joker. all these other superheroes are DCEU. WW2 and Auquaman2 are coming. new Batman is coming, new Flash supposedly in the works. other stuff rumored. Cavill's departure still not confirmed.

Sevens

Log Wizard
the only non DCEU was Joker. all these other superheroes are DCEU. WW2 and Auquaman2 are coming. new Batman is coming, new Flash supposedly in the works. other stuff rumored. Cavill's departure still not confirmed.
So in other words its still a shit show

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is The Batman part of DCDU? There's a chance it isn't, especially after Joker.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, He can fly a modern day fighter jet? I mean he doesnt know about RADAR but can fly a fucking jet?

If Wonder Woman can use a glowing whip to lasso a streak of lightning, using it like a tree branch to pull herself through the air, then yes he can fly a modern aircraft but not know about radars.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dude it looks fucking fantastic. Some badass action, humor, I laughed at the radar thing. Cheetah lady or whatever looks interesting, I bet Wiig can pull it off. Gadot looks amazing, the golden armor is fucking awesome. I questioned the scene where it looks like she's struggling to push a tank or something off the road, considering she flipped one with no problem in WW1.

... My only real complaint is that the poster for this thread, the side view of the WW84 poster, she just looks disproportioned.

And I noticed no release date!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If Wonder Woman can use a glowing whip to lasso a streak of lightning, using it like a tree branch to pull herself through the air, then yes he can fly a modern aircraft but not know about radars.
Dont think, just give them your money

1598125573405.png

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks fucking great, the last trailer made the movie seem shitty but there's a bunch of awesome stuff in that trailer even if it does show too much.

Lasso twirling to make a sheild, lasso swinging off lightning and clouds, fucking wings. Yes please.

It's funny how the Snyderverse is being saved from oblivion by them just doing good fucking solo movies instead of being greedy and going for teamups right away.

The Flash movie sounds interesting too and could unfuck the continuity problems.

It was fun seeing the drama about DC failing, but I'm up for some good movies now.