Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gal Gadot can just stand around posing and I would probably pay for it.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This movie has been delayed so many times that I no longer care. They could release it tomorrow and I wouldnt even bother wasting 0.01 of ratio on IPT to grab it

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie has been delayed so many times that I no longer care. They could release it tomorrow and I wouldnt even bother wasting 0.01 of ratio on IPT to grab it

I call bullshit.

You clearly are upset that they did not release this movie. You wanted to see it and they will not let you. Its like a World of Warcraft player who complains about all the shit that is wrong with the game but continues to give Blizzard money. You will watch it, when they release it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I call bullshit.

You clearly are upset that they did not release this movie. You wanted to see it and they will not let you. Its like a World of Warcraft player who complains about all the shit that is wrong with the game but continues to give Blizzard money. You will watch it, when they release it.

nah

• 1Garbage

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm upset it's delayed. We've had a fucking shitty year in general, and a shitty year for movies. Would love to have something fresh and fun to watch.

However: I also hope all this leads to the death of theaters. Fuck that shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
honestly, they shouldnt release anything this year because they wont have anything at all for next year. whatever they put out this year is still going to have the covid taint on it. so why bother? there was no movie anyone "had to see" this year.

joz123

Potato del Grande
honestly, they shouldnt release anything this year because they wont have anything at all for next year. whatever they put out this year is still going to have the covid taint on it. so why bother? there was no movie anyone "had to see" this year.
You think the Covid situation will be any different next year? Movies will be making shit for money for a long time.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

There are movies and TV back in production. The problem mainly being stuff shot in the big cities like LA/Chicago/NYC etc. that are getting shafted. At least the animated shows are still going. I know like Bob's Burgers is back in a couple weeks.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You think the Covid situation will be any different next year? Movies will be making shit for money for a long time.
a lot of people are over it right now, but the movie season is done and lots of people are broke. 2021 should be better.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It shocks me how scared most people are of COVID. People say shit like "until a vaccine is produced"... that may NEVER happen!
i see less and less of the karens these days. even karen likes to go out to dinner and get their hair did. theaters were on the decline already, they may recover at a smaller capacity. when i was a kid, the local cinema played like maybe 3-5 movies for the entire summer.they need to make less movies and make more meaningful movies

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It shocks me how scared most people are of COVID. People say shit like "until a vaccine is produced"... that may NEVER happen!
Placebo man. It works and people buy into it. If the government came out today and said "oh everything is" people who eat it up.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I am personally not scared about COVID. However, I do take precautions because I take care of 2 high risk people. I am sure there are a lot of people in my situation. My sister, on the other hand, is paranoid enough about it that I haven't seen my nephews since February. lol

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Oh and release this shit already. I am hoping Black Widow just goes to Disney+.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
didnt Disney+ just get buttfucked for Mulan? you think they're gonna drop their bread and butter MCU movie in there too?

I think expecting Americans to pony up $30 for a Chinesium film while being locked up in their homes for 7 months from a CHINESE VIRUS was probably not the smartest of ideas.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users