Woolygimp and Nevergone's Victory Lap Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Other than the cousin thing (which let's be realistic, a hot enough cousin is probably at least going to get you thinking), I have high hopes that wooly is well on his way to being a respected poster if he can just self-regulate on a few topics. He's made some relatively astute points in the past week, so I'm pulling for him! Let's Make Wool Great Again!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This thread has delivered more than expected lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Other than the cousin thing (which let's be realistic, a hot enough cousin is probably at least going to get you thinking), I have high hopes that wooly is well on his way to being a respected poster if he can just self-regulate on a few topics. He's made some relatively astute points in the past week, so I'm pulling for him! Let's Make Wool Great Again!

Yep, self-regulation is the key to Wooly.

Nevergone on the other hand, I'm just not sure. I thought maybe he was just a bit extreme on the vegan and nutrition thing, all up with bro-science, but now it appears he might be a full-blown conspiracy nut.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Call it whatever you want, conspiracy theorist or whatever, I just don't think the government deserves our trust and it is completely possible for terrorist activities to be conducted by people in power.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nevergone, report your infracted posts for appeal because you're in here for a month otherwise bro and that's some bullshit big dawg.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Nevergone, report your infracted posts for appeal because you're in here for a month otherwise bro and that's some bullshit big dawg.

A month? Yea that does seem pretty extreme given that I got 3 messages warning me of inappropriate behavior within the space of 5 minutes (didn't even see them) and then tossed into RRP.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A month? Yea that does seem pretty extreme given that I got 3 messages warning me of inappropriate behavior within the space of 5 minutes (didn't even see them) and then tossed into RRP.

Yeah it'll get overturned. Its horseshit.

Ill quote your post in the Ask A Mod thread as well, but follow proper procedures.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Welp, with moonbat pretty much gone gone, I think it's safe to say...

THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING!

Status
Not open for further replies.