Woolygimp's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
At least Wooly is entertaining. Coheed and Cambria or whatever is his equivalent has not written a song about him (yet).

He never did answer my question about weirwoods. Perhaps this was the wrong thread.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Crazy shit happened in the past few days. Girlfriend has been super stressed out after a 10 year divorce, custody battle, not being able to see her kids. We're together, her grandmother starts blowing up her phone to come drop something off. She grabs my wallet on the way out, spends nearly $1000 on my Blue Card.

Before I get a call from Fraud, she comes home crying her eyes out. Tells me to call the police, that she's broken, and has a mental breakdown. Anyone with half a brain knows getting away with purchases on someone else's card is close to impossible, and she's pretty intelligent. I can't explain it because it's not rational. She dialed 911 and handed me the phone, saying she deserves to be in jail.

I don't think she had any malice or meant to steal, but I think this was her way of having a breakdown? I don't know. AMEX reimburses fraudulent charges, and I'm not pressing any, but the stores might once they realize there's been charge-backs.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She left the cash, debit card, and everything else in my wallet. I don't know what to think, and we're largely over it. And yes, this girl is the baby killer. I'd post her mugshot but one of you assholes would reverse image search and contact her, and that's the last thing she needs.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
She sounds like a stable person. I will be very sad, when you vanish by the hand of a baby and autist killer.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yep, Marry this woman. I am sure your life will be very happy and short.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Crazy shit happened in the past few days. Girlfriend has been super stressed out after a 10 year divorce, custody battle, not being able to see her kids. We're together, her grandmother starts blowing up her phone to come drop something off. She grabs my wallet on the way out, spends nearly $1000 on my Blue Card.

Before I get a call from Fraud, she comes home crying her eyes out. Tells me to call the police, that she's broken, and has a mental breakdown. Anyone with half a brain knows getting away with purchases on someone else's card is close to impossible, and she's pretty intelligent. I can't explain it because it's not rational. She dialed 911 and handed me the phone, saying she deserves to be in jail.

I don't think she had any malice or meant to steal, but I think this was her way of having a breakdown? I don't know. AMEX reimburses fraudulent charges, and I'm not pressing any, but the stores might once they realize there's been charge-backs.

She left the cash, debit card, and everything else in my wallet. I don't know what to think, and we're largely over it. And yes, this girl is the baby killer. I'd post her mugshot but one of you assholes would reverse image search and contact her, and that's the last thing she needs.

juevCA.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Bet the sex is fantastic though.

• 1Brony
  • 1Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lol. What? You didn't dump that skank the second you found out she left the house with your credit card? What kind of pathetic piece of shit are you?

• 1Brony

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Was the baby she killed also your half-brother?

Sounds like you make shitty choices bro...

• 1Brony
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You're such a cuck faggot

• 1Brony

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You have some evil sadistic fucked up ball slapping fuckaround time with her then immediately dump her and press charges.

• 1Brony

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I cited a bunch of literature up in the post. I really don't feel like looking up the names of every book, article, podcast, lecture, and course that I've absorbed.

Even the politically correct Wikipedia agrees with me:
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

The skeptics only counter-argument is that, "well standardized testing is flawed and it's impossible to really know someone's intelligent." which is bullshit.

Skeptics basically say, "the size of your brain doesn't have dick to do with intelligence." just like the size of muscles have nothing to do with strength.
From now on all replies to Woolygimp are forwarded to ":emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:" or this.
Native Americans never invented the fucking wheel. The Zulu were using hide shields and spears when the British colonized Africa. The central European civilizations were in the age of sail, circumnavigating the globe, with gunpowder, mills, advanced agriculture, arts, written language, the printing press, cotton gin, and several other achievements while knocking on the door of the Industrial revolution. You could say that war drove innovation and technology, but the Native Americans fought countless conflicts. Africa has the been the bloodiest continent for as long as I can remember.

African flourished under European rule. It collapsed afterwards, and now it's stagnate. Detroits flourished under white leadership, and after a few decades of black leadership it's one of the worst cities in the country. Is this all a fucking coincidence?

African Americans commit a disproportionate amount of crime for their population, are loud, aggressive, quick to anger, and do not have the restraint that Asians have.

But wait.... Africans in Africa are even MORE violent. Let's not forget Somalia, Rwanda, Libya, and the dozens of atrocities committed, as well as the violence against the white farmers, and high percentage of rape, robbery, murder, and poaching.
My dad's step-sister was fucking their dad (my 96 year old grandfather) so she could get the full inheritance instead of being shelled out to my dad and the rest of their sisters. My dad took care of that shit; He acted like it was normal backwoods Cajun behaviors and I was like...

My grandfather died a couple weeks ago. I did NOT attend his funeral.
Plus, wasn't my baby so idgaf.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Wooly are you okay? Haven't seen you since Tuesday I'm starting to get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.